tuscl

Any Strip clubs near chicago where extra's can be had?

Kprince
California
Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:29 AM
Has ANYONE received any extra's such as blowjobs anywhere near chicagoland? Obviously not in the city itself with its air dance rules but anywhere else? I figure probably the best chance is club o, industrial strip has camera's I hear and Ive never heard of any place that is as lax as some of the places in detroit for example

3 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Supposedly, there is CT's in Gary, but I've never tried it and I'm not sure, based on people's description of it here, that I would. It's supposed to be more of an adult bookstore than a strip club, but there is action apparently there.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    It's my understanding that (1) you really shouldn't ask such direct, obviously out-of-bounds questions about obviously direct, out-of-bounds activities (though I'm, personally, inclined to forgive rather readily, some others may not be); (2) the answers to your questions are all available in the reviews; and (3) try looking in the North Indiana area within an hour of Chicago.
  • bellman
    16 years ago
    CT Book Store in Gary has a couple of not very attractive women in house who offer everything, including FS. Also in their theater if you happen to hit it when a couple is there, the female will usually take on all comers. Dancers in many of the other clubs in the N Indiana area also offer a variety of extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion