tuscl

Why isn't Paradise showgirls club listed on this site? (city of industry, ca)

Kprince
California
Monday, December 29, 2014 11:18 PM
It's by far the most lenient with extra's during the daytime shift of all the COI clubs, but somehow it's not listed on this site, anyone know why?

10 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Technically it's not in City of Industry, but actually in La Puente, the neighboring city. And yes it's listed there...I mean here....
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    For a moment when I read your post I thought maybe it got closed down for not admitting single women or something like that....whew....I guess that's not the case.
  • Kprince
    10 years ago
    thanks, weird... I realize la puente is right next to coi but it's listed in city of industry, oh well.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    For a moment when i read jerikson's post, I thought he was going to say something cool. Nope. Same dick troll act. Threatened by lesbians......lmfao
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Awww...mikey...come on, I'm just messing with her. But on second thought, that's kinda the definition of troll, huh? Okay, I apologize. No more trolling against her. Okay, I'm skulking off into the corner to spend time realizing what a bad boy I've been. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It's your act, post what you want. Good call on La Puente tho
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    KPrince, is it listed in a neighboring city maybe?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its a dump of a club, that's for sure. I frequent the clubs in COI often, and Flabadise ShowHERD is the only shithole that I avoid. If you like them fat, stupid, and STD ridden, then Flabadise is the place for you. And jerkoffson posting something cool? Are you fucking kidding? He seems to constantly try and bait lopaw and she just takes him out at the knees every time and he can't handle it. What a tool.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm not from there, but I had noticed that it must be over the city limit line myself. Someone might try to look for this on maps. SJG
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Geez, Geek, don't you read???? The first response to this I told him its in nearby La Puente !!! And I even verified it's listed in TUSCL !! Oh, wait, I'm on ignore huh? Your loss... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion