tuscl

Saving on admissions at the COI clubs?

Kprince
California
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 9:29 PM
There are so many strip clubs in the city of Industry, CA but the problem is that most of them only have a few lookers and a ton of B.S. to sort through haha. Monarchs is usually free but I keep reading about how some people receive texts to pay a reduced 5.00 admission to Paradise (usually 20 at night) but don't see any mention of this on their website. Also, satin (yeah the place does blow) gives out free admission cards every time you go but then when you try to use it they make some bs excuse why it's not valid that night lol. If anyone has any tips on saving on the admission fees for the coi clubs I'd really appreciate hearing them. Every little bit counts, otherwise I'll just keep driving down to TJ for a much better deal $ wise.

3 comments

• Kprince
    9 years ago
    Nm, I figurd it out. for those interested. Paradise- Text Paradise to 31996 for FREE ADMISSION Synn- Text SYNN to: 31996 for FREE Admission Deja Vu- [view link] (any location nationwide) Spearmint Rhino coi- [view link] (free admission sometimes like for cinco de mayo, discounted vips listed on their fb wall as well) Bliss- [view link] (print out coupon for free admission before 630, half off after) Satin- print this out, free admission [view link]
  • Kprince
    9 years ago
    Also, does any one know if the girls get half or anything of the vip fee? I always wondered for example, if the vip fee is 120 on wed at paradise, do the dancers keep half that? Just curious as obviously to get fs you have to tip 50-100 on top of the vip fee depending on the girl.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Hey buddy are you living in cali now? I remember you were from chicago. Check out [view link] and read the dancer reviews. They often mention what the vip pay outs are. Unfortunately I just checked and it doesn't mention it. You could ask a few dancers and see what the general opinion is. Some will lie or not even know but some of the more experienced ones will know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion