tuscl

Long distance contact

Okay...first time posting, since I'm new to the site, but I have a question that's been bugging me.
I went to Thee Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach for a friend's bachelor party and spent some time with a terrific dancer who was hot and sweet and we had a great time together (though it was just a great series of lap dances...with no finale) and I didn't get the chance to speak with her before I left or get back to the club. I know her real name and would like to stay in touch with her, but I live in NYC. Any ideas? Or has anyone had a similar situation? I'm not looking for anything more than just a casual connection at this point.
And I'm not obsessing, just curious if anyone's done this sort of thing.
Thanks!

10 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Seems to me, being in NYC and trying to get in contact with a stripper in Myrtle Beach after a single meeting, IS obsessing!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Forget it.

You'll just wind up sending her money via Western Union or Paypal.

I'm sure NYC has some perfectly good strippers!

O.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    Unless she gave you her phone number she doesn't want to hear from you. In fact, unless you saw her driver's license her "real name" may very well be her fake real name. many dancers have two or three real names.

I still have fond memories of sweet little Noel from 2001 in Tampa eight or nine years ago. She told me I was special...I have found plenty of ladies to replace her since she emptied my wallet back then. Nice girl though...
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    long distance contact with strippers is pretty silly. trust me i have been there. enjoy them close up and at your convenience. look for a new stripper-friend nearby to cure your heartache.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Marry her or forget her. I vote to forget her.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    You may NOT find a suitable replacement even after 10 years. However, I think the majority is right when they tell you to move on! The quicker the better, btw.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    May be you can find her with Yahoo People Finder. If not, ,ake a few calls to the clubs and see if you can get her on the line. Also, don't be afraid to write a few letters to her at the club.

There are about 300 million people in the US, about half are women. Of those 150M, throw out 80% that aren't even close to your age. Of the remaining 3M, 2M are fat, ugly, stupid, ect.

So she's 1 in a million. You'd be an idiot not to pursue her.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Philip you have a droll sense of humor. I like that. I hope we see more posts by you.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I agree That long distant relationships can give you heart break. If you limit those relationships to just being fuck buddies (For Money). You can enjoy some good times. I have known 3 (one current) that I have had real names, addresses, and real phone numbers and email addresses. Just be real. Phone numbers don't mean shit. I would sell you a hundred for $1.00. Except I have already trashed them. I only have one current cell number. You guys that know me, know who she is. A sure thing. But #2 is getting closer.

arbeeguy and those that resent me. I can only write about my personal experiences. As arbeeguy says, key words are "MY favorite club". Otherwise I am just like the rest of you.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    One word: DON'T.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion