Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

COI club?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

Meaning? I saw this twice in a review by xeto1033 for club ECSTASY in CA. I'm stumped.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for jablake
jablake
•

"1. Coi 14 up, 1 down ball, family jewel, Testicle in the Romanian Language , kwcoya-'yay Literally Dá-te la o parte sau iti trag un sut in coaie (Get out of my way or I'll kick your balls). by Domnul Jack Nov 12, 2003 share this 0 comments " urbandictionary.com

First, that I'd ever heard or seen of COI.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

COI = City Of Industry

A city East of Los Angeles

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks founder. I lived in So Cal for 45 years but would have never made the connection. I have always thought that you were located in SO CAL (Costa Mesa). You just reinforced my thoughts. Don't worry. I am not a stalker. lol...

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I also know that ATL is an Abbrev for Atlanta, and H-town is short for Houston. NOLO is New Orleans, and SeaTac isn't really a city, but it's between Seattle and Tacoma.

;)

Profile picture for zorro
zorro
•

NOLA = New Orleans, LA

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

NOLA, That's what I said ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder,

I was wondering where he was going with that, but we may never know. Likely, he just missed it. I know I sometimes don't read every previous post in a thread, but just scan them, so I can miss things.

Profile picture for CarolinaWanderer
CarolinaWanderer
•

COI

The Central Office of Information (COI) is the Government's centre of excellence for marketing and communications.

COI works with government departments and the public sector to produce information campaigns on issues that affect the lives of every citizen - from health and education to benefits, rights and welfare.

They must be the ones that did the great job educating everyone on the bailout/rescue disaster.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement