tuscl

COI club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Meaning? I saw this twice in a review by xeto1033 for club ECSTASY in CA. I'm stumped.

8 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    "1. Coi 14 up, 1 down
    ball, family jewel, Testicle in the Romanian Language , kwcoya-'yay Literally
    Dá-te la o parte sau it~i trag un s~ut in coaie (Get out of my way or I'll kick your balls).
    by Domnul Jack Nov 12, 2003 share this 0 comments " http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

First, that I'd ever heard or seen of COI.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    COI = City Of Industry

A city East of Los Angeles
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Thanks founder. I lived in So Cal for 45 years but would have never made the connection. I have always thought that you were located in SO CAL (Costa Mesa). You just reinforced my thoughts. Don't worry. I am not a stalker. lol...
  • founder
    16 years ago
    I also know that ATL is an Abbrev for Atlanta, and H-town is short for Houston. NOLO is New Orleans, and SeaTac isn't really a city, but it's between Seattle and Tacoma.

;)
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    NOLA = New Orleans, LA
  • founder
    16 years ago
    NOLA, That's what I said ;)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder,

I was wondering where he was going with that, but we may never know. Likely, he just missed it. I know I sometimes don't read every previous post in a thread, but just scan them, so I can miss things.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    COI

The Central Office of Information (COI) is the Government's centre of excellence for marketing and communications.

COI works with government departments and the public sector to produce information campaigns on issues that affect the lives of every citizen - from health and education to benefits, rights and welfare.

They must be the ones that did the great job educating everyone on the bailout/rescue disaster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion