tuscl

Best SC City??

Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:10 PM
Just wanted to get some feedback on where is the top SC city? I live near LA and that has to be up there with the City of Industry being fairly close. I've heard other cities like Tampa, Baltimore, Providence, Phoenix and others are good. I've been to some of these cities but not all. What do you think is the best city in terms of mileage, number of clubs, not too expensive and just overall a great experience?

20 comments

• turtle77
    16 years ago
    Providence for the mileage and Vegas for the quality of the talent.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Detroit
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I think that founder once had a top 40 strip club cities and I think that it was totally based upon the total number of reviews for all of the clubs in those cities. Hardly a basis for determining the best. We all have different views on what constitutes the best strip club and therefore what constitutes the best strip club city. Atlanta was included in that top 40. There are over 40 clubs in the area and I would not give you a nickle for any of them. My favorite club is located in a city with only 7 or 8 clubs. I have visited 4 of them. I still only have one favorite club there and it would be stupid of me to suggest that it is one of the best strip club cities. But when I compare the reviews from the big name cities with my experiences at my favorite club/city, I do not want to travel. Maybe we should leave this up to the guys with the most reviews.
  • ArtCollege
    16 years ago
    Turtle has the right idea. Categories: mileage, talent, value, ??? Maybe OTC options for another category. We also should note that everything changes over time. Seattle in 2006-07 had ITC mileage that I never saw in Tampa or Las Vegas. But now? ugh.
  • hobby_guy
    16 years ago
    I like the category idea. My particular interest is mileage and attitude. I like dancers who are a little humble and appreciative rather than sharks who demand exorbitant tips. Some clubs it's just expected that HM will happen and it's no big deal. Other clubs mileage may be available but the shark attitude prevails. I live somewhat near the City of Industry in socal that is the adult version of Disneyland. I believe there are half dozen HM clubs in a relatively small area. So COI would have to rate up there with the top SC cities in the land. But I'm always looking for Nirvana and that better experience. I may be making a business trip to Boston/Providence and I definitely want to check out the scene in Providence. Of course, it only takes one club or even one dancer to make a memorable experience. I have found that attitude tends to be consistent to a particular club. Most of the clubs I frequent there is a lot of competition for our money and the dancers know they have to give good customer service to get paid well.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    h_g: After reading your reviews, it seems to me that your real question is "where can I find $10 dances with good mileage? Answer- good luck finding them. Phoenix has plenty of clubs and hot babes, but $10 dances there are floorside & not very private. Phoenix isn't that strong on the mileage scale, imo. Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis has $10 lapdances & $100 per half hr. VIP. Stageside interaction is good here, too. Other Indy clubs are mostly $20 dances. Tampa is certainly a serious candidate for best city, with plethora of clubs with nude 2-way mileage, and their good share of hotties. Test drives aren't cheap, but Mons Venus often offers volume discounts for multiple dances, and some clubs VIP rates are effectively less than single per dance song. LA is a good area, with downsides being weak stageside interaction, and tendency of many clubs to clip songs short- meaning that you'll have to buy 4 dances to get the same level of satisfaction that you can get in other cities for 3 dances.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Miami has high mileage clubs where dances are $5 and less. Of course, these are black clubs.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The best strip club city is East Saint Louis because there is a variety of clubs, the prices aren't terribly high, and the mileage is sometimes off the charts. The worst strip club city is East Saint Louis if the quality of the men's room at a couple of high-mileage clubs offends you.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Toronto circa 1995. My interest is for in-the-club full mileage with extremely hot women in non-skanky circumstances at low price. Consequently, the only answer can be: Toronto circa 1995.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Of the four mentioned, only been to Tampa and Baltimore. Baltimore, when I was last there though was early 1990s and it was just starting to transition. "Lap dances" per se weren't on the menu but drink sizes bought back-room time. Tampa has to be in consideration for any talk -- both the immediate vicinity and when one bundles in the Pinellas/Pasco clubs. For prime talent, nude, good two-way contact and no alcohol, there's Tampa proper (Tampa proper even has a few guaranteed high-mileage clubs, where girls look at you really strange if all you want is a lap dance). For nude, good two-way contact with alcohol, there's Pasco County. For bikini/topless outside with bikini/topless lap dances and very interesting VIP, there are a couple clubs in Pinellas. The thing is, much of the talent circulates between all the clubs/dancing styles. As with every club YMMV and don't bring money in the club that you expect to leave with. (Though remembering some of the things I've read from Book Guy, I'd loved to have been in Toronto in mid-1990s too).
  • how
    16 years ago
    I've sampled Tampa, LA, Vegas, Providence, Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston and others. Guess what? For highest mileage with best overall attitude and fun-factor, along with less-than-outrageous prices, the best overall SC City is... ...wait for it... El Paso, TX. I kid you not. Of course, EP got hit with some new rules about a year ago, but some of the clubs seem to get by fine by ignoring them.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    It depends entirely on wht you are looking for, eg. a lot of variety, most attractive girls, moderate prices, welcoming and friendly atmosphere, high mileage. Personally I've always preferred places that had a lot of variety to choose from, friendly atmosphere and moderate prices. Especially moderate prices. And the best such places often aren't in any city at all, they're in small towns and rural areas, or at least in smaller cities like Indianapolis. I've never seen what I consider to be a really great club in a big city.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'm looking for: 1. some (enough?) hot women, smokin' hot, young and natural and vivacious. Doesn't have to be a full room of 100s of them. Just enough to keep my interest in variety satisfied. One, on the first night, is enough. There must be a second for the second night. And a third for the third night. I only visit once or twice a month or so. Consequently, about fifteen or twenty is probably enough. 2. full service. Excellently done. With lots of luvvy-duvvy feelings. 3. reasonable prices. So that I can afford to go, about once or twice a month or so. What city is the best place for me?
  • hobby_guy
    16 years ago
    From the posts here I'd like to hear more about Miami and El Paso? I'll probably never really get to El Paso but I think a trip to Miami will be in the works. And I love the darker ladies as long as they're not too big. I think the mixed and or Puerto Rican look is awesome. Can you tell more about the Miami HM clubs? Anybody who wants to know about the greater LA area just ask. I can assure you of directing you to the right places.
  • (East) St. Louis. Hands down.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    Are you kidding? Vegas. It's not even close.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    probably Atlanta or Miami
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Vegas or Detroit Area
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Can you tell more about the Miami HM clubs?" HM? Angels is a small down and dirty club with $5 dances that feature plenty of 2 way contact. I've only been going during the day. The quality of the dancers is all over the chart. Better quality and a more upscale club is Coco's and the dances are $5 until about 9 PM, I believe. RolLexx seems more homespun with generally better quality than Angels, but less than Coco's. Dance prices are $5 until I believe it is 10 PM. Secrets has rejoined the ranks of the $5 clubs during its day shift. There is also Take One that I haven't been to in a long time as well as Foxxy Lady and VIP? (keeps changing its name located at NW 7th Ave and 79th Street). All three clubs are on NW 79th Street.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Hobby Guy, you asked for more info about Miami and El Paso. I can provide the latter. Even though recent local ordinance changes took Jaguars off the TUSCL Top 10, several other EP area clubs have been unaffected by these changes. In those clubs, dances range from 10 to 20, and many of the dancers will provide any additional mileage you might seek for very little more. There is basically nothing I've failed to find there, short of greek. Take-out is also readily available at most clubs, if that is your thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion