tuscl

Public Auction:

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Phone numbers, cell phone numbers, email addresses. No guarantees. I know that some are valid and that some are worthless. I have one favorite's husbands cell number. I have the parents number of one favorite. I know that it works. I cleaned out my wallet.Let the biding begin at $0.02.

15 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Huh? this posting makes me wonder if Parodyman is right after all.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I know I'm right. This is a scumbag move even for Shadowcat.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Hey, sounds like a good way to raise some cash. Dancers use us everyway they can for money - what's wrong with turning the tables? Then, let's kidnap our ATF, tie her up in the basement and auction her off on e-bay. Betcha we could get at least $100.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    What a complete ass!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    OK, I lose at parody. The point was what to do with all of those useless numbers. The bidding is stopped. I don't have a single number to sell. They were trashed a long time ago.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Thats OK, you can always sell those naked pictures of your adult daughter. I'm sure your followers would love them autographed!
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    ^^That's a fucking low blow, even for you.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Jester,

Shadowcat has no problems offering to fuck my wife. Thought I'd return the sentiment in kind.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    ^^A wife and a daughter are two different things. And even if he did, what you said is still a cheap shot.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    parodyman: Go back and reread read the topics. You have two or three times taken shots at my daughter and family prior to my bringing up your wife. Reread that too, Did I say that I wanted to fuck her? I simply said that she could probably could use some DICK too. You probably cannot even give her children. Maybe that is what your problem is.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Jester,

OK I'll own what I said. I'll even agree that it was a cheap shot. I still don't feel that I owe Shadowcat any courtesy or respect.

• jester214
    16 years ago
    Well I don't think anyone "owes" anyone anything on here. But I still beleive that it wouldn't hurt for EVERYONE to practice some common courtesy and keep the negatives to the occasional shot instead of the constant shit that goes on now.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    That would be fine by me Jester. I'll play nice as long as I'm treated likewise. How long do you think that will last? At least I don't see bobbyl/dougster's crap. I have him blocked.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    You can't help how other morons act, but I just wish you would go back to the occasional jab instead of the constant assault. Trust me the others bother me too, sometime I'm not sure if I'm clicking on something about Strippers, or something talking shit.

I'll also add, that I often find your comments hilarious, but it's starting to get to the point that I see so much of it it's not the same anymore.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Point taken.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion