tuscl

Don't you hare it when you get an email or PM from a poster that you do not real

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sometimes they just want general information. I give. Sometimes they want specific information about some of my favorites and I don't give that out to people that I do not know. I try to give them some hints on what to look for. But it really gripes me is when they do not bother to answer my response. Hey I took the time to answer you.Sportsgal?

10 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    You don't really know who they are either. It could be LE or another dancer trying to catch one of the other dancers to get rid of her. I don't know of any dancer who would like you to give out her real name and phone number to a stranger or to even be sharing that info to start with. I know I wouldn't like it if the dancers started sharing all the information they had on me. Unless of course she is hot and wants to have some fun. :)
    Now that I think about this, I need to ask one of my favorites what her club name is again. I only remember her real name.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Does this include the HATE email you and your jerk-off followers sent to wondergrl5?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "Don't you hare it when..." HARE as in rabbit?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Not that it matters, but:

HARE RABBIT
    Phylum: Chordata Chordata
    Class: Mammalia Mammalia
    Order: Lagomorpha Lagomorpha
    Family: Leporidae Leporidae (in part)
    Genus/Genera: Lepus

Genus/Genera for a rabbit Pentalagus, Bunolagus,Nesolagus,
    Romerolagus, Brachylagus, Sylvilagus, Oryctolagus, Poelagus.

Just in case MG is poking around since he is just so damn picky. I' surprised he doesn't bitch about having bikini clubs included on a STRIP club site!

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Sorry, the spacing got destroyed when I posted. Doesn't matter since was intended as humor, anyway.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Maybe he was refering or reFURing to pubic hair (HARE)?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    parodyman or punman?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    clubber: None of the above. His name should be "shit-for-brains-man-->".
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Another appropriate name for parody would be "piece-of-shit-man-->".
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Hare today guano tomorrow?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion