tuscl

Perky nips or ample tits?

Dain
8in/21cm
Monday, September 1, 2008 8:46 AM
Which do your prefer? Of course, I'd rather have both together. But in the absence of that ideal, I'd prefer perky nips; it's a sure way to see if the girl is feeling sexuallly stimulated by her dancing in front of you.

15 comments

• Ah, ample tits. Unless I can bite into the nips! But seriously, I would really want them both together.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Perky.
  • how
    16 years ago
    perky
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I like neither, by themselves. Great nipples on a flat chest, no thanks. Nice C cups with nasty nipples, no thanks. The overall breast (hopefully a matched set), is what counts in my book.
  • nj_pete
    16 years ago
    Perky. Ample of course is nice, but too prone to sag.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Perky. I like women built for speed, not buoyancy. O.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Perky, preferably "B" or small "C".
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I'd amend snowtime's motion to include: "on a petite frame".
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    T would also say perky. I like my women petite. A34B is perfect. However, my current #1 favorite is a 36D. Go figure...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    SHADOWCAT: “T would also say perky.” PARODYMAN: “T?” Who the fuck is “T?” Ice T? Mr. T? Does he say something like, “Hey boy Mr. T likes his titties perky!” SHADOWCAT: “I like my women petite.” PARODYMAN: I like mine a little more like the vintage pin-up models. So what? SHADOWCAT: “A34B is perfect.” PARODYMAN: I don’t pick a size or a number. Breasts are nature and art not assembly line additions. The perfect pair exists in my mind and I’ll know them when I see them. SHADOWCAT: “However, my current #1 favorite is a 36D.” PARODYMAN: So you do not follow what you say. It speaks volumes about you. SHADOWCAT: “Go figure...” PARODYMAN: I’ve given up on trying to decipher the twisted thoughts of those inflicted with Alzheimer’s disease.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    AMPLE!
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    Ample tits...if you can touch them Perky nips...if you can lick them
  • showmetheboobies
    16 years ago
    I am a fan of the bigger boobage.... AMPLE.
  • rockie
    16 years ago
    Perky! In another life ample was for me!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Perky ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion