Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Funny Signs

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Ever see a sign that just makes you laugh? Many years ago, before woke became something to be and not to be ashamed of, we used to golf at Stow Acres Country Club in Massachusetts. In the bar was a sign over the cash register that rang true then and still makes me laugh: "Golf is like sex. You don't have to be good at it to enjoy it". Probably why I end up strip clubbing after golf 90% of the time.

What have you seen that's funny?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Cups
Cups
•

Dead End signal on a cemetery

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Saw this on some back road up around Lake Placid. Being from NJ it made me laugh.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

bumper sticker, "If you're going to ride my ass, the least you can do is pull my hair."

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•
Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

on my way to work in nyc one morning. see a homeless guy with a big piece of cardboard hanging from his neck, which read: "need money for weed." i just laughed right in front of his face. what was i to do? he looked like ice cube and the first and last words both rhymed.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

My favorite older homeless guy sign: “Please help. Too ugly to be a stripper.”

I wish the stoplight had been red. I would have given him a couple of dollars for the laugh.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

South Dakota near Mitchell - out in farm land near my Great Uncle's farm. Dirt raod was 1.5 lanes wide, with a tractor come from the other direction. This was the middle of Nowhere, SD.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

My local middle & high school. They are serious. Never even close have had a problem.

I
Iknowbetter
•

My local Jiffy Lube had a sign that said “Enter Through Rear”. I laughed every time I saw it, but I don’t think it was intended to be funny.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Near where I live there is an Asian massage parlor and a discount realtor side by side. As you approach you see the two signs on top of each other. “Massage Full Service for Less”.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Pretty sure I posted this one before. It's in NJ. Long been closed though. Not sure if the sign is still there.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

At a cemetery in Westwego, LA: "Buckle up. We can wait."

Recently, on an 18-wheeler in FL: Over Driver's side bumper with arrow pointing left "Passing Side." Over passenger's side bumper with arrow pointing right: "Suicide."

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Seen many years ago on a storage building: "If you truly believe in eternal life, disregard the "No Trespassing " sign.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My favorite Burma Shave sequence ever:

"Do not pass On a slope Unless you have A periscope. Burma Shave"

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

A classic:

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Beware Drop Bears in Australia

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement