tuscl

Clit rings...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:52 AM
Not the first time but I recently met another stripper with a clit ring. Not my favorite thing. She told me that she had, had two but one was getting in the way. Another dancer told me that constant wearing of them leads to less arousal. Any girls left around to answer or have I run you all off. If so, I know that Parody will have an answer.

12 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    All the girls I know who have clit rings love them. Not my favorite thing either, but it is one more thing to play with. Silver lining, etc. O.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Confirming, all the girls that I'm close to who have them like them and never complain. I suppose if one were on the large side it could possibly get in the way (from her perspective), but the ones I've encountered were on the small side.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Sorry to disappoint Not being Parody and all. If I cum better than before then Im all for the ring if "he " likes it or not is of VERY LITTLE concern
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Female genital pierceings are all about the woman. They are there to make her feel good. Performed right they do just that. Read and learn: [view link]
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    SHREK went to a local SC piercer for a prince albert. They shoved a barbell through his forehead and told him to be proud of what he was by nature.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh and sorry for not being "run off" either
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I'm thinking of getting a ring with small, but powerful magnet attached and seeing what effect it might have on clit rings.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Very interesting idea SuperDude. :)
  • I worry that my clothes will get snagged on them. Like piercings in general, but down there it looks a bit weird. It looks like a bull with a ring through its nose, you know?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    SuperDude, I would think most of them would be silver or gold, but I guess they could be plated, and I do not know what metal is normally used for the base of plated jewelry. I assume you know that it is a ferrous metal.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Someyoungguy, etc. That actually happened to a guy that I know. Only it was a belly button piercing that did him in. Does anybody worry about chipping a tooth?
  • jdoggy
    16 years ago
    I've actually seen a couple girls over the years that had their "taint" pierced too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion