Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Face forward or rear end forward dances?

dogchain

8 mos ago · 1 min read

During a dance do you prefer the dancer face you face to face with a foward grind or face away with a butt grind?

I prefer face foward.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Face to face, although if I’m getting several dances in a row a mix is nice.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Face away. Grab her hips from behind to guide her to perfect LDK speed 🤣

Profile picture for Hannathedog79
Hannathedog79
•

A mix of both. Although when she's facing away, I want her leaned back with her head resting on my shoulder so that I can see the front of her body. Also gives a little easier access if she allows fingers on or under her G-string.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Most of the time, I prefer face to face, but a girl with a good ass should be facing away most of the time.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My favorite club has a rule prohibiting cow girl position lap dances because some guys were exposing themselves and actually trying to have intercourse with their dancers. Doesn't look good to LE. What you do in VIP is private.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

A mix But the smaller the ass the more I prefer reverse (classic lap dance) the larger the tits (and hips especially if too big and land on my thighs not lap) the more I prefer facing me and being smothered

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yes, and then yes, and back to YES 👍

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

Generally speaking, a mix is preferred. However, a few positions changes over 10 minutes is great. More than that can be too many and ruin the rhythm/vibe/flow.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Both, but a tight small ass requires more ass in the lap and a pretty face more face to face.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

A mix, a pretty face AND a Nice ass is something I love to get my share of both (;

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

Usually mix is best, but depends on the dancer’s face and ass, actually! Most dancers know what value they bring to you and your crotch!

W
wallanon
•

It depends on the goal.

Profile picture for ancientlurker
ancientlurker
•

My favorite club has a rule prohibiting cow girl position lap dances Wow, that's extreme. And to think I was annoyed when one of the local clubs banned dancers from sitting on laps on the floor.

Profile picture for PhredJohnson
PhredJohnson
•

I'm almost always attracted to a dancer's face; so prefer looking at it!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement