Imma share my rickish New Year’s resolutions - my ricksolutions if you will. And you should view ‘em as rick solutions to your lives.
-
Drink more Jack. Hell…this rick put some Jack in his bubbly for the New Year’s toast. You know what would make prosecco and Jack better? Leaving out the frickin’ prosecco!
-
Have more naked fun with sexy female hairless ape. This rick is a lion on the veldt and a frickin’ animal in the club. ROAR!!!
-
Post more helpful rickvice on TUSCL. Y’all need rick solutions to your life problems. Alas, certain dinguses — cough…Fredo…cough — are ignoring this rick and therefore being a failure at life. But the rest of y’all can still get your dose of rickishness. Maybe I’ll even compile the best rickvice as an article.
Now, I can’t guarantee that I’ll actually do any of this shit. I’m a rick so I can’t even guarantee that I won’t forget all of this shit in a drunken fog. Hell…I may even be in a drunken fog right now. Where was I? Oh yeah…ROAR!!!


Replies (4)
Hard times will befall Fredo, as they have for Jim Bean, for failing to find favor among rickdom.
That’s some great advice from the greatest Rick alive!
Is there a Juice the Lion out on the Serengeti? Maybe he’s frying chickens w/bbq sauce and bringing into the club for appetizers for all the ladies.
✅ ' Mi New Year Is Wonderful!
🔺 Like - Have more naked fun with sexy female hairless ape. This rick is a lion on the veldt and a frickin’ animal in the club. ROAR!!! : ' $ ' $ ' $ ' | ' ' ' ' ' ' | SC 🦁_ - - - - ' ROAR**************** |
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.