tuscl

Stripper shit...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 16, 2008 2:06 AM
Who, what, when do you believe? Some are so obvious that you know instantly that it is shit. Others you can believe some of the time. others come off so innocent that you believe them immediately only to find out later that they lied to you. Do not trust any of them? Yes or No? but you could be giving up some thing special. My current #1 favorite dancer has made me a believer. stripshopper and snowtime have both met her. They both are believers. It will hurt if I find out that she has been lying to me but how do you know unless you take the chances?

25 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    I'd rather take the chances and get burnt. I'm not a fan of trusting-----more like accepting X amount of losses. I "trusted" an attorney just recently and it was frustrating that he pointed out the very law that I'd brought to his attention. At the time he said that, that law wasn't a problem even though it appeared to be. Well, further research on his part revealed it to be a problem. So money down the drain, and back to the drawing board---more disappointing than changing his mind (which may have been the right course of action) was that he wanted me to proceed pro se. Nope, the judges that I know hate pro se litigants and it is better to have an incompetent attorney than to go pro se. The attorney disagreed under the reasoning that I'd only got time an a filing fee to lose. Most likely he is correct and that isn't a bad gamble EXCEPT that my health is very poor and I'm hurting. Anyway, I spoke with another lawyer today and he thinks the idea of going pro se is nuts. I'll probably be hiring him and rolling the dice again . . . basically, I'll say a little prayer that he can get the case decided without completely draining me----he could be an honest lawyer or a crook. The most frustrating thing is that he won't lay out a framework of costs----so I'll budget a loss and the only negative with that approach is the jugdges tend to go bonkers if you need to replace an attorney regardless of the reason. TRUST NEVER----But, roll the dice whether it be lawyers or strippers. Oh, the nitwit flag waver---damn, when my temper gets the better of me I'd love to shove the flag down his throat even if I needed to drive to whatever "primitive" area he resides in. :(
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Isnt ignorance bliss? Tons of time posters have said "they are paid to show me affection" (not a direct quote) So why ruin your paid fantasy by over analyzing? If you want a date go on a date but in the club isnt it more of a fling situation?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    When all else fails I guess the X-files motto could work.."trust know one" And the hubby always says he doesnt trust anything that bleeds for 8 days and doesnt die
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I've refused to give dancers dances solely because I didn't think they'd be long term. I like to see the same dancers for years and years.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Lawyers too? (JOKE!)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Actually, yes (NO JOKE!) assuming they did their best. I had one lawyer lose a case, but he really did his job very well. It was ashame to see him lose. Now, he wants ALL his money upfront before he will deal with me so time for more lawyer shopping. :(
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Come on, shadowcat. Would you want to know? I mean if you had a crystal ball and could use it to tell with 100% certainty, won't the fun of wondering and worrying and all the drama be ruined for you? They know your "mind" thrives on these things. That is why you are drawn in even knowing deep down that you'll get burnt in the end. Maybe if you were younger there might legitimately be the slightest chance. But then the more money you spent and over a longer period of time the more that sliver of hope would decrease. But, of course, this post won't convince you. Want a real litmus test? Stop spending money on her for a few months and see what happens. Be sure to report back here. Oh wait. Don't bother we ALL know exactly what will happen. (Hint: if there anything was going to happen she would make it happen, and you won't be experiencing all this doubt. She would be all she could to make it clear to you it was real.) Man, are you one dumb fuck.
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    Wondergrl, I have to agree with your hubby. But having had some real good relationships, along with the bad ones, what the hell Shadowcat, give it a shot but be prepared for the worst. You'll never know unless you try. Of course I'll never trust again, but that's me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    No Bobby you are the dumb fuck. You took my post as being a lost soul seeking a lifetime partner. Wrong and my favorite dancers know it. They know that I just want to have some sex with young pretty girls and not get too involved. The question was where to draw the line with stripper shit to get there.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I think the line depends on how wealthy you are and how you react to financial loss. A $1,000 doesn't seem like that much for a man earning over a $100,000 a year. If it was *me* in that financial situation and a stripper treated me like shit, then it wouldn't be a big deal. It just wouldn't, but then thinking like that has made me a financial loser. Now, if I was *shadowcat*, then apparently it would be very upsetting. That isn't necessarily bad. Look who is financially successful and who isn't. But, the reactions are total opposites. I'd be thinking that was a cheap price to pay to learn she isn't a very nice person. And, move on to next hopefully more deserving hottie. Hopefully you are still reading so I can bore you just a little further. I helped out a neighbor kid (the amount was peanuts) and he was supposed to use the money to help his school (a "charity" that I found distasteful; screw the public schools), but of course he used the money to buy candy instead of doing what he told me. The candy was a better way to spend the money, imo, but it just pissed me off because he didn't do what he said. :( Fast forward a couple years. He has his hand out for another school "charity." I tell him to go to hell because I don't believe in supporting the public schools and he used my money to buy candy the last time. Fast forward: His sister *really* wants money for this nasty school. Damn, if it was up to me the damn school would be shut down as it is nothing, but a flag waving propaganda instrument for the government. So I tell her screw the school because I don't even like it! So, she says I'm helping *her* and the school is secondary. I say your brother used that same stupid school to take money from me and used it to buy candy. So wouldn't you rather have candy? She says the school is more important than candy---not to me its not! Bottom line she pointed out that she is ***NOT her brother and she should be given the opportunity*** to show that she keeps her word. I gave her that money (pocket change) and ***future monies*** because surprise surprise, she is very good about keeping her word. I don't have a problem helping her when she asks because I appreciate it when people do what they say they're going to do. Her brother? I don't trust him with money and any help is far more limited and when he complains I explain why. Getting burnt if you can afford it isn't bad imo, unless you start losing out on future opportunites due to that injury (getting burnt). Yes, I'm familar with all manner of yappings about "experience," but imo that is more like a blanket of ignorance for most people. Helping out the sister makes me feel good especially because she continues to be trustworthy. I'm glad my negative experience with her brother didn't end up costing me the opportunity to say YES to meeting her stupid needs/wants. :) I don't know what your financial stress level is. Perhaps you'd get majorly upset over $5 wrongly spent or taken by a stripper or maybe you could lose up to $750 without stress. Hey, that's you and it got you this far so maybe you want to continue suffering over financial losses due to fraud or maybe you want to budget and realize there are always rotten eggs and just don't let them stink up everything. More likely than not all my yapping hasn't helped put things in perspective even a little, but good luck. (BTW, no I don't like you-----flag wavers are just huge negative to me, but good luck anyway with the strippers.)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    BTW, the sister is learning at least one wrong lesson from my helping her. She says I couldn't really hate the government or I wouldn't give any money to her to help the school. Her thinking is way off. I help her even for projects that I don't like or approve of because she is trying to do good and I'm hoping that she'll learn to help people if she can even when she doesn't agree with their spending priorities assuming the good intentions are there. Also, I needed to show her that I wasn't going to hold *her brother's actions* against her. If I was going to say NO to the school, then I should have done so with her brother------yes, knowingly heading down a bad path because I'd gone down the bad path before sometimes, rarely imo, that needs to be done. As far as strippers-----I definitely can be taken by a good con (I do love a good con, btw). It is the budgeting that to me is all important and I try not to say NO merely because some other stripper didn't treat me right. That would be like saying NO to the sister because her brother didn't treat me right.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    What can you say but that some strippers are full of it? The more experienced ones will recognize I'm not new to strip clubs and not waste their time.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't think it is a question of experience for the customer. An experienced stripper may in short order determine that a customer is very experienced when it comes to stripclubs. This recognition probably wont stop the SS if she also determines the customer isn't seeking something as mundane as a BJ or FS, but rather is seeking fantasy or real affection. In my neck of the woods it seems like the BJ or FS is looked upon as practically found money. That's all the customer wants? No, stupid acting required? Damn, that is the perfect customer. Milk his wee wee and make money. Anyway, even experienced dancers can be brain-dead when it comes to recognizing SS. Over at the pink site some dancers will claim that the "need rent money" is always SS; definitely not always and depends on the area, the dancer, the club, etc. If the club was just about getting a BJ or FS, then it doesn't have much value to me. Sorta like the $20 dance clubs don't have much value to me. I remember this one new dancer who appeared to be total SS and it turned out that I wrong. She was a very real person. The nasty SS she was talking was learned from experienced dancers who believe that is what the customer wants. Well, some customers love makeup and fancy clothing. That is a turnoff for me. Some customers don't mind or actually prefer old. Another turnoff for me. Some customers want blubber butts. Thumbs down again. So was the SS she learned making her more appealing? Maybe to some other customers. Anyway, the point is that I was fooled into seeing her as a total phony or ROB when it turned out she was a very high quality person, imo, and was just attempting to do a good job. Now, the experienced dancers wont normally feed me the garbage they taught her because from experience they seem to recognize that is a turn off for some customers.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Christ. Here we go again. How many times can this old fool rehash the same tired old topics with the sole intent of having people stroke his ego by telling him that his discount whores actually like him? It’s all about the money fool. Unless they are fucking you for free the only feelings they could possibly have are that you are a sucker and utter revulsion at how low they have sunk to have to spread for a disgusting geriatric like yourself. As far as stripshopper and snowtime being “believers”; I’d find suspect the judgment of anyone who would keep company with the likes of you.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Seems like the consensus everytime he posts this topic is that he is a fool. Me 2 cents is that he may enjoy the mocking and ridicule and or he is trying to convince himself thru repeated postings that there is real affection. I'll go back to my worn out analogy of the loser boyfriend. If hotties can fall for some of these low-lifes, then why not shadowcat? Not every youngster is repulsed by old age just as not every male is repulsed by fat. Shadowcat apparently does have a following. A TUSCL ministry anyone? :) Hell, some relatives turned their very profitable martial arts business into a church and the savings are substantial----they are relgious nuts and they do a bunch of preaching at the business. I guess it is just commone sense the government should give them a bunch of financial rewards compared to martial arts businesses that don't do a bunch of preaching. Don't worry; it is the right religion e.g. NOT Islam, and very positive also is that Israel is their guiding light because the Jews are God's chosen people.
  • nicklbaby
    16 years ago
    Get real !!! I am a dancer, do you guys know what we have to go through to get your money....we have to lead double lives. We are contantly trying to keep up with who you guys want us to be. GOD BE REAL ITS ENTERTAINMENT. DO NOT COME IN LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP. WHAT WE SELL IS FANTASY. So if you dont like being lied to believe it when i say we dont like having to lie...its a pain in the ass.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    i met a stripper the other nite and she came up to me and said 'wanna dance?" i said no thanks not tonite and she said ok sweetie. do u guys think she likes me?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Well she did use the word "sweetie" but on other hand she did not say "that's ok. I wanted to fuck you for free anyway", so I can see how the situation is ambiguous and requires careful analysis.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I equate going to clubs like going to the movies - I go see a movie for the pure entertainment value. I want to feel the emotions that the film intends to give me (laughter, horror, etc). I don't care how the film was made, or what the actors needed to do to "get into character". I want to sit back, shut the brain off (sort of), and have FUN. Entertain me..... 3 minutes at a time. That's all I ask.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    THIS MAY BE THE MOST PURE EXPRESSION OF WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR: "I equate going to clubs like going to the movies - I go see a movie for the pure entertainment value. I want to feel the emotions that the film intends to give me (laughter, horror, etc). I don't care how the film was made, or what the actors needed to do to "get into character". I want to sit back, shut the brain off (sort of), and have FUN. Entertain me..... 3 minutes at a time. That's all I ask." FUCKIN-A LOPAW YOU ROCK! GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE GETS IT!
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    And at the end of a movie when the credits role, I don't feel betrayed to learn that the characters were just actors, or that, say, Charlize Theron lied to me by pretending to be a normal woman and not a rich movie star.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadow Shit: “Who, what, when do you believe?” – Are you writing dialogue for Vinnie Barbarino now? “Some are so obvious that you know instantly that it is shit.” – Like everything you post? “Others you can believe some of the time.” – I’m sure they like you. <SNICKERS> “others come off so innocent that you believe them immediately only to find out later that they lied to you.” – Say it ain’t so Shadowcat. Is your little heart breaking? “Do not trust any of them? Yes or No?” – I’m sure they have only your best interests at heart. “but you could be giving up some thing special. “ – Like an 8 layer cream pie? No thanks. “My current #1 favorite dancer has made me a believer.” – In what Scientology? Voodoo? Ass to mouth? What is it you believe in now? “stripshopper and snowtime have both met her. They both are believers.” – And they are a couple of easily duped tools just like yourself. “It will hurt if I find out that she has been lying to me but how do you know unless you take the chances?” -- Get ready for the pain asshole! It will be fun to see you crash and burn yet again.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Who cares what's true and what isn't? Believe whatever you want to, whatever maximizes your enjoyment. As long as she treats me the way I want to be treated, that's all that matters. How I choose to interpret her behavior is the only "reality" that matters to me.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    OK FONDL. Another opinion from a dude so grounded in reality he references everything through some chic who hasn't been able to hack it as a dancer in the last ten years.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    I agree with FONDL. Who cares! If it works for you at that time then fine...if not, who cares! She's a stripper for pete's sake! If there is something important to discuss like OTC and she gives you alot of BS then move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion