tuscl

"Golden" oldies

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:01 PM
I have to ask IS there a market for the 50 + dancers. I realize its a fetish for some. And No Im not talking abou MILFS or the "well preserved. Ive seen alot of ....seasoned dancers and they do ok why?

25 comments

• FONDL
    16 years ago
    I'd guess that a lot of older guys prefer them because they're more mature. And to someone in their 70s a woman in her 50s isn't that old. I also don't think you run into nearly as many unpleasant attitudes among older women and they probably treat the older guys better than do some of the young girls.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    To my knowledge, I've never known a dancer 50+, but one of my favorites is 48. And there are several dancers at the same club that are around 40. FONDL hit the nail on the head - it's all about attitude - attitude - attitude. Not that I haven't met some very pleasant twenty-somethings, but the more mature ladies who have been working the SC scene for a while really know the biz. They still are are working for the money, but they are somewhat less obvious about it. This is perhaps a generalization, but the older ladies have learned customer service skills. Many of the young ones still view stripping as a party - they prefer to sit around drinking with their boyfriend/pimp/dealer rather than hustling for dances.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Sounds like my kind of club- Over 50 different dancers to choose from, DJ/jukebox playin' Golden Oldies........ OH, WAIT, you're talkin' AGE (no dancer would ever lie about her age, would she??) and apparently the appeal of an "average" dancer dancing past 50. Aside from Blaze Starr media clip, I can't say that I've had a confirmed case of seeing an "over 50" dancer dance. I have had enjoyable LD's with 1 who "admitted" to being 45 (she was in well preserved realm), and another who I would peg as being north of 40 (but not too north) having the attitude/mien that FONDL alludes to ( and almost well preserved). My personal sweet spot is young enough to still be young, yet (old, mature, seasoned) enough to be un-stuck on herself. As with used cars, there's always buyer(s) for something.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    yes I meant age. My club had 4 in their late fifties.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I see over 26 as old, but then the dancers do lie about their ages from time to time so perhaps that old 26 year old is actually an old 32 year old. I prefer 18, 19, and 20 or at least those are ages I prefer first meeting them. The looks are all important. If I want nice treatment, then there are plenty of regular women around.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    The oldest I've know was almost 40. If there was a pleasant, decent looking 50+, that would be fine with me. As FONDL said, attitude is all important.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    wondergirl, i'd love to see your club and these dancers. the oldest i ever knew retired at 37 (she told me bc her boys and their friends were reaching the age that they could get into clubs and she didn't want an embarrassing surprise). she's 41 now. wish she'd do a brett favre and change her mind! i have a friend who turns 60 in november and is still very pretty. = quintessential MILF. she's hoping her son makes her a grandma soon ( = GILF!)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    they fired 2 but I gues the other ones are still there I havent been back for a month or so
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I think I prefer blubber over old. :(
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    There is a 60+ dancer at one of my fave divey clubs. She's a very sweet gal who's held up remarkably well so far. She still has her share of regulars, so I guess she does OK money wise.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I knew a 41 year old dancer who could fit right in with the late 20 year old dancers. She was fit and trim and didn't look that old. I suspect that 2 or 3 other dancers in one club were at least a few years older but when dancers are older than me and look older than me, I think it's best not to ask their age unless I'm really interested in it and I think they will tell me the truth. I suppose it's possible that 2 dancers I've met were 50 since some people tend to look younger if they are fit and trim.
  • Ironcat
    16 years ago
    Remember what the late Redd Foxx said about having sex with older women "they don't smell, they don't tell, they don't swell, and they are grateful as hell"
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The oldest dancer that I know of is reported to be 48 by two TUSCLers and backed up by a couple of dancers. From a distance she still looks good but with obvious bolt ons. Up close her face gives her away. The guys say that she does a great dance but If I can not get turned on to a dancer by her appearance, it is a lost cause.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, IA has a dancer who's at least 60, and she is always busy in the VIP, so much so that it was a shock to actually see her dance onstage the last time I was there. Most of her customer base seems to be men at least as old as her, although she isn't much of a dancer. Of course, as many of the dancers like to point out, she's fond of handling the equipment.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Sometimes, they can get even friskier than the young inexperienced dancers, which is ALWAYS a fun thing, isn't it?" That is, imo, like a blubber blob getting friskier so its ALWAYS a bad thing for me!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Personally I've always prefered the very young ones because they tend to be more attractive (at least to me) and I often get a kick out of their silliness if it's not too over the top. But it can be hard to find one without an attitude. I've had some fun times with older dancers so age has never been a big thing to me.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I LOVE silly dancers. :) That is so sweet with a young dancer. And, I don't mind that she'd rather be with people her own age---that seems fairly normal. Ideally, I'm in when the club is dead and she isn't busy. I don't see anything golden about old age except that it should be one step closer to death.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The main advantage of old age is: you haven't died yet.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "The main advantage of old age is: you haven't died yet." Then there is no advantage, imo. :(
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    It's a good thing we do not all agree, or a lot of dancers would be out of work. Plus, this would become a very boring world!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Amen clubber
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Although watching a woman in a thong take out her teeth to clean them was quiet a odd sight. You guys forget in the club and VIP its relatively dark in the dressing room its bright florescent lights ugh
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    It wouldn't be a boring stripclub if it was stocked with nothing but affordable 10s according to my scale.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5, As one that has been in a SC dressing room, I know exactly what you mean. I was working on the clubs computer system when the dancers started coming in to work. I knew many of them as I was in a club I often visited. The dancers, without their makeup and in the bright light, well, a couple would not be worthy of a first look, much less a second one. It also worked in reverse. None of the ones I knew even recognized me in the bright lights. Another thing funny about that experience. When they saw a man in the dressing room, they were a bit surprised, but I quickly became "invisible", it seemed, as they began what I would guess was their normal conversations.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "You guys forget in the club and VIP its relatively dark" At the old Angels not only wasn't there any music, but the club was very well lit. :) Probably so the guys could shoot pool (the club was smaller in the old days, btw). When the first hottie arrived thru "affirmative action" she was looking good in bright sunlight or in moonlight or in clublight. Some dancers are dang hot regardless of lighting. And, the nonsense about makeup----some dancers look much hotter without that garbage on their face. Of course, others would look better if it was packed on at least one inch thick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion