tuscl

"Dirty" Talk by Dancers is Positive or Negative?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:30 PM
I don't get too many dirty talking dancers; thankfully. Probably the "worst" that I hear is that I've got a huge cock. So, I don't know if the dancers are just good at reading me or that for the most part dancers are communicatively prim and proper. Or, may be the noise is too much, however, even in quiet clubs I didn't get much "dirty" talk-----probably the same as in loud clubs. "Dirty" Talk by Dancers------Positive or Negative?

6 comments

• lopaw
    16 years ago
    Dirty talk is a risk for dancers, since they often have no idea if their customer is into that type of thing or not. To many people, it is a complete turn-off. I guess a few choice filthy words to start with will help the dancer determine if her prey is eating it up or not. I enjoy dirty talk with most dancers, at least with the ones that know just what to say and how to say it.There is one notable exception - the ones that start talking about what they would like to do with a large strap-on are the ones that have me stopping the dance in midstream. Especially the ones giving me "crazy eyes" while they are telling me just how they intend to violate my person, and how much I will LOVE it. Apparently some dancers are really into toys. Me....not so much.
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    Lopaw, one thing you said hit it right on the head for me. It's in the how they say it. With some dancers it's the same old line of bull that gets spit out by most dancers and it sounds that way. Others have a way of saying, basically the same things but in a way that almost sounds sincere, these are the ones that have the ability to make the fantasy come alive. As you, the ones, and I've only met a few over the years, that make the fantasy about violating me that are an instant turnoff.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "the ones that start talking about what they would like to do with a large strap-on are the ones that have me stopping the dance in midstream." There was an adorable one (former or current dancer) on craigslist---who was offering intimate service FOR WOMEN ONLY. One of the negatives about the ad from my perspective was that she was into toys big time. It didn't seem like the other ads for women even mentioned them, but then the other service providers didn't catch my eyes the way she did so I probably wouldn't have paid much attention. I love the adorable girl next door look. The sex talk for me is just too hardcore regardless of how the dancer says it. Now, there are super sexy voices . . . they seem so natural. :)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I believe it is more what they mean, than the words they use. I do not mind, and if done properly, it can be a real turn on.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What about the heavy breathers and moaners? Real? Some are too good at it. Others are obvious fakes.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I guess I just don't like noise unless it is conversation. And, the conversation preferably is clearly spoken. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion