tuscl

An informal survey, what's the best place to watch scantily clad pretty females?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 5:17 AM
You name the place. Possible choices might be the beach, or a particular beach, a strip club, a store, or you name it. Tonight in Walmart I saw a lot better legs and more girls than I've seen in a few strip clubs. A southern beach during Spring Break is probably up there. What do you think? As far as nudity goes, it would still be the local strip clubs for me. I've heard a couple stories that topless girls may be seen in South Miami beach but I haven't been there.

25 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Probably the internet, really ;) For live viewing, though, isn't that pretty much what strip clubs are FOR? Hard to beat purity of intent! O.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Have about your local Hooters? They are sometimes dumb as posts though...
  • large
    16 years ago
    I hate malls but there one redeeming feature is that there tend to be a lot of pretty girls there.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I agree with large, a mall. Myself and some co-workers used to go there often. Also, we did venture to clubs as well.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Actually, I have never been inside a Hooters, but I may have to give it a try. I always viewed them as Strip Club Lite and since I'm not a big drinker, never saw the point of going. But last week, around 10:30 in the morning, I was in the parking lot of a shopping center where a Hooters was located. Since it was just about to open, I was lucky enough to see 3 waitresses arriving for work. One was in uniform and the other two were in street clothes. I was impressed - all three were very hot. And one was as attractive as any stripper I have ever seen.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Some good answers here. Let me add airport terminals. I always see a lot of good looking flight attendants and passengers as well.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    If you old geezers have one near you; you would see some great talent at your local community college. Shorts and halter tops ... I don't know how these teachers can concentrate on giving a lecture with these 20-sumptins fighting for attention from guys in class and the professors.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    One place I wouldn't nominate is Walmart. I usually see more horrifically ugly women there than anywhere I can think of. I think the thing about strip clubs are that the women are naked and available, not that they are the greatest looking. I see more hot girls walking through a college campus than at even the best strip club.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "One place I wouldn't nominate is Walmart. I usually see more horrifically ugly women there than anywhere I can think of" chandler shops at Walmart? *LMFAO* I mean I know "failed writer" didn't pay well as a job, but even I never guessed he was that white trash. (too funny)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    A cruise. When on vacation people tend to loose inhibitions
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    A topless beach in Florida.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    Agree with the commnent about Hooters. Every onece in a while there's a 10 there, and they're all usually pretty pleasant.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL, Of course you are correct in your assessment, but I think he was asking about places not nude, IE: "scantily clad".
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    A topless beach isn't completely nude so I will call that scantily clad as well.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've enjoyed Hooters. I like their cheeseburgers, along with fries, and beer and all the Hooters girls. Some people like their hot wings but I'm not really interested in that.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Probably about any place around town where I live will have some nice looking girls. There is a large mostly female college where I live at plus we also have a technical college with mostly females I believe. I've seen some good looking girls just driving down the road.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, I stand corrected. I, too, enjoy many of the women at Hooters. Most always they are very friendly. The food, well, nothing better than OK. Most of the ones I've visited, even the beer isn't that cold. Like some comedian once said, does anyone really think Hooters has an owl theme?
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    In my experience Hooters girls vary all over the place, depending where you are. I've been to some where there wasn't an attractive girl in the place. I've been to others where they were all spectacular (the one in Clemson, SC comes to mind.) So in that respect they're a lot like strip clubs.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I also once knew a drop-dead gorgeous stripper who quit dancing and later became a Hooters girl in Jacksonville.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    In general, I think that the food at Hooters is pretty bad to medicore. Their chowda is inedible IMO, and the chicken sandwiches & burgers are just OK. Them charging extra for fries that aren't that great doesn't sit well with me either. The first time that I went to a Hooters (down in RI), one of my friend's said, "The food here sucks!"...to which I said, "Dude, we're not here for the food..." ;)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    "Nobody goes to Hooters for wings". Then what for? I have been to two. The first was 15+ years ago in Jonesboro GA. The girls and the food were a big disappointment. The second time was in Columbia SC about 2 years ago. I took my ATF and her sister there for lunch. They were both better looking than any of the waitresses and all 3 of us agreed that the food sucked. What ever happened to Hooters Air?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Absolutely Wal-Mart (or similar store). Especially at odd hours -- 3 in the morning; 5 am Sunday; etc. -- the hotties who are living double- triple- quadruple-lives, some with their rug-rats in tow, are trying to cobble together some errand or other and the best they can figure out is to visit a super-store. Another good choice is ... DUH! ... college campuses. I used to go to Hooters for the wings. :P The chicks who work there in Jackson, MS, were butt-ugly mostly. One or two hotties, at the most, at any given time. Obesity struck hard ...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I do like the Hooters cheeseburgers. Maybe the beer makes it taste better though. The fries aren't the best. There is a local restaurant that makes their fries thicker but still a little bit crispy. Now those are good fries. It's a local Italian owned restaurant so I doubt anyone has heard about it if they don't live here. The local pizza at that restaurant is the best I've had anywhere in the last several years as well. Maybe the Italians have a way with food. It get crowded there without any Hooters girls.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I just thought of one more place. Walking, jogging or bicycling near a local mostly female college. I only live about 2 or 3 miles from the local college so I occasionally see someone walking or jogging.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Then what for?" For the hooters stupid. "Obesity" at Hooters?? Say it ain't so...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion