tuscl

Lap Dance is Cheaper than a Package of Disposable Razors . . .

I went to Walmart yesterday and 2 things of note. First, packs of Schick ST Slim were now in a glass case under lock, key, and guard! :( I just recently got used to that routine for condoms at CVS, but never thought my beloved razors would meet a similar fate. Second, the price more than doubled to almost $6!!! That is more than a full contact full song lap dance!!!!!!!!! Why o why is all the newly issued dollars flowing straight to razors? More wrist slitting?

If inquiring minds would like to know why I don't simply buy another brand, then the answer is because I'm unaware of any other disposible razors with ONE-PUSH CLEANING. Yep, One-Push Cleaning helps to eliminate all the cut stubble from between the twin blades; must be a government patent keeping other companies from other the same benefit. :(

So, almost $6 for razors and fortunately still $5 lappers.

11 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Correction:

from offering the same benefit.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    hey its also cheaper then a "designer" cup of coffee
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I was just reading this morning that a bunch of grapes sold in Japan for $26 PER grape. INFLATION.

Course that ain't nothing compared to a single Lychee (Litchi) that sold for a $100,000 or maybe it was more. There is a story about an American receiving one of these in China and he thought he was being insulted because it is in a beautiful box and there is huge ceremony and he is the guest of honor and he opens the box to find one piece of fruit! It is like I thought you guys were supposed to be honoring me!!!

Heck, a couple of dancers from my favorite club would be fine, but I haver to admit that I always wanted to try the Emperor Lychee (Litchi). :) I certainly don't want any coffee, designer or otherwise. Maybe designer chocolate? Naw, just give the dancers. :)

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    If you were going to slit your wrist do you think one of these Shick razords would be the best way to do it?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    So if razors are that all-fired expensive, you should look into the traditional wet shave. I figure I've got my morning ritual down to about .18 cents a day. And I love it. Back when I was victim of the cartridge phenomenon it was a nightmare of blood and gore; but now I'm a well maintained and groomed chap about the town. And I feel good too ...
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    The last time I was in a club with five dollar lappers, the songs lasted 2.5 minutes and no extras were offered. I felt cheated.

I haven't bought razors in quite a while (2 years?) although I shave daily. Walmart is working hard to lose to lose me as a customer. I was in a target recently, and found it a much better place to be-more quiet, cleaner, and they had things Walmart no longer offers.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "If you were going to slit your wrist do you think one of these Shick razords would be the best way to do it?"

LOL! No, I'm NOT promoting Schick razor as a wrist slitter. Why waste the $$$? It is Bic razor for that manly job.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "So if razors are that all-fired expensive, you should look into the traditional wet shave."

Dang, I inherited about 500 boxes of traditional replacement razor blades---guy couldn't even give 'em away. :( Anyway, I tossed 'em.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "The last time I was in a club with five dollar lappers, the songs lasted 2.5 minutes and no extras were offered."

Songs were long (usually) and extras sometimes, but excellent 2-way contact (usually). Last time I went to Tootsies the songs didn't seem to last even 2 minutes. At $25 a dance, well, it doesn't have any interest for me.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Jablake: I could have told you a website where you could probably have sold those double-edge blades at about $5 each to collectors ...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Book Guy,

Now you tell me! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion