tuscl

Cumming On/In A Stripper

Monday, August 11, 2008 2:26 PM
What's your favorite place to bust your nut when you are fucking a stripper? On her face? Inside her? Where?

12 comments

• njscfan
    16 years ago
    Hmmm, help us out Bobby, so we can understand the point of the OP. Are you making this inquiry because you become sexually aroused by contemplating the sex acts committed by other men? Or are you planning on becoming a stripper yourself, and you want to know in advance what to expect?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Aw, njcsfan still mad at me because I told the board about his alcoholic father. Dude, you got to move on.
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FACIAL.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Ecdysiast etiquette? Ejaculation etiquette? Milking mores? I don't know, but getting back to the original question if I'm so unfortunate in that regard a quickly grabbed napkin is preferable. Most memorable moment was spurting on a stripper and the stripclub comming to a stop. :( She's screeching and suddenly the show is us. Semen went everywhere making a mess of her hair, face, breasts, stomach, and hands. She thought that was a good job. :(
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    well did they clap, cheer, pat you on the back? Or did they throw you out and tell you to never cum back?
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    Inside, always inside, mouth or pussy her choice.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi arbeeguy, Security came and did a 911 type investigation. ;) Actually, initially they wanted me to give her another $5, she wanted an extra $10 so it was to split the difference. I held firm for $0 because I'd been trying to push her away without sending her flying; she's wearing highheels afterall. Security says to her, he was pushing you away?! She admitted that was the case, but didn't know what that meant so she pushed back. :( Security says why didn't you just tell her to back off? I say with all the NOISE?! The club was dead quiet now with everyone seemingly watching the "court proceedings." He nodded his head in agreement. She yells he could've STOPPED! Security says what? Turns out she thought guys have control over when and if they cum. Security just shook his head in disbelief and told her she needed to learn more about men. He then walked away with her following right behind him. I didn't want to cum and that ended the evening; our "relationship" was up down up down in the extreme before and after that incident.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I am going to answer this with the level of seriousness - no, gravitas - that it deserves. I prefer to get the stripper grinding on my lap just so, letting her slip herself over my cock whereupon I EXPLODE MIGHTILY inside her, launching her to the ceiling were she grabs the rafters and commences a gymnastics routine. It always gets applause. O.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Dancers who allow creampie are a rarity, don't you find?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Maybe for his 14th. birthday shadowcat will take bobbyl out for some half priced cream pie. (kind of like day old bread?)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    how: you would hope so. that is the ideal and the offical story. however, in reality, things are a little different...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Bobbyl I'd have thought you'd get yours straight from the tap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion