tuscl

Strip Clubs in DC/MD/VA

Monday, August 11, 2008 1:01 AM
I just got into the dancing business, I am originally from Sugar Land, TX. I go to school in DC, GWU. Can anyone tell me where the closest clubs are, and are they metro accessible? I'd appreciate it.

6 comments

• clubman2
    16 years ago
    Been awhile but there are a number of clubs downtown DC as well as in MD. None I know of in VA All, or at least most metro accessible. All listed in DC yellow pages.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The three strip clubs that are closest to George Washington University are AArchibalds, Royal Palace, and Louis' Rogue There may be other important factors to consider besides distance from GWU.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Sorry - Archibalds (not AArchibalds)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Crystal City Restaurant in VA is only 2 blocks from the metro and is a pretty decent and popular place.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Camelot and Archibald's are probably the closest to GWU, both are near metro stations.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    As a GWU alum who hadn't been to D.C. in a few years, I was shocked to see that the number of clubs had dwindled. Camelot is going to be your closest, accessible from the Farragut West station -- but what's the point, it's the closest metro station to the East side of campus. That being said, Good Guys -- while not metro accessible -- may be a better choice. As a side note, I understand tuition at my alma mater is now sky high (compared to back in the day). Good luck in your college career.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion