tuscl

Should parodyman--> Lick My Ass After I've Taken a Massive Shit?

Hey, guys. I'm a new poster here. What is up with this infant "parodyman-->"? It looks like he's got the mental age of an 8 year old.

Why does his mommy allow him on strip club websites? And what is with his obsession with shadowcat? Does this "parodyman-->" need a boyfriend? Why not just ask shadowcat for a date instead of stalking him? If he says "no", move on.

17 comments

• njscfan
    16 years ago
    Hey Bobby, is that you? Nice try.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You should see bobbyl/dougster colaborate in other threads.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    It's not me, but Doug has an interesting idea.

parody is a fucking faggot, no doubt. Maybe oral/anal sex is his thing.

By performing oral-anal sex parody would be putting himself at risk of acquiring Hep-A, although I am not sure how great the transmission risk is.

The good news, for parody, is that there is a vaccine for Hep-A.

So I say if it's parody's thing, get the vaccine and go for it! (But, OTOH, I get the feeling parody is really cruising to get his tongue up shadowcat's ass. Hence all the schoolyard teasing, and pretending he doesn't really like him.)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    It can't be Bobby-boy...this guy actually posted a review...lol... Ummm, BTW, I thought Bobby-boy had you 2 other guys on ignore?? Hmmmm...methinks someone is just being stupid and not thinking ahead far enough...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    OTOH, parody probably already has everything in the books (hence his poor helath and consequent bitterness at the world we see demonstrated over and over again here.)

The bigger concern would be the OP acquiring something from rabid, old parody and his countless STDs.

(p.s. I bet MisterGay is going ballastic about me and my "downplaying" after I mentioned the hep-A vaccine.)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "poor helath"..."countless STDs"...is this guy just rambling wildy or is he still going off the deep end??

"I bet MisterGay is going ballastic about me and my 'downplaying' after I mentioned the hep-A vaccine."

Nope, try again fool... Oh, I guess Bobby-boy lied about putting njscfan on ignore too...lol...
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Well, Bobby lies about everything. His idea of a witty insult is to make up a false claim about other people on the board, and then assert it as fact. But I agree his posts are becoming increasingly demented over time.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    How much of Dougster/Bobbyl's day is consumed pondering having another man lick his ass? In fact there seems to be an awful lot of man on man themes in his postings.

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    funny: njcsfan who lies to his own wife so he can have sex with 20+ hookers a year, is going on some tirade about people lying on the internet?

Dude, even if you were right (which you aren't), you seriously need to get your priorities straight. Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone and all. (guess your alcoholic father was too busy sucking back the JD's to teach you that one, huh?)
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    How humorous that Bobby responds to an accusation that he is lying and acting demented with a post where he lies (again) and acts demented. Thanks for proving my point, Bobby.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ^^^ anyone who asks njcsfan if it is ok that he lies to wife so he can fuck 20+ hookers a year is "demented". Hey dude, does thinking that helps ease your conscience about what you are doing to your wife?
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Yeah he probably should get a hep-A vaccine, along with heavy sedatives. (Did the Archie Bunker types in his racist hometown beat him up because he was the retarded child?)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Dougster: "Did the Archie Bunker types in his racist hometown beat him up because he was the retarded child?"

It would certainly explain the blind, rabid anger toward the caricature his puny little mind has made shadowcat into.

Ok, you don't want STDs from him. Makes sense. I say parody should lick Archie Bunker's ass!
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    My glorious debut as Bobbyl's sock puppet.

Lol
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    "Hey, guys. I'm a new poster here."

Lol
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Before my time but funny none the less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now