Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much would you pay?

Customize

12 mos ago · 1 min read

Say it’s a perfect VIP with the perfect girl in terms of looks/personality/moves? There are no extras but mutual touching is fine. How high a price for a half hour or hour are you willing to go?

I ask because the thousand dollar hour is coming, gentlemen. There must be clubs where it’s already here. And I ask because I’m curious what the perfect VIP that most dancers would allow is worth in a the abstract, if you took the uncertainty out of it.

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•
Profile picture for Whiskers13!
Whiskers13!
•

Well $5K, 10K, $50K is already here, but all with extras. I can't particularly relate to the question because without extras, I don't see a point for more than $300, as that is the price of 10 songs at $30 a piece. Even then, I would bet bored after about 5 songs max.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Oz has had that for a couple years now, and that's not their hottest girls - that's every girl all the time. If they have all been consistently quoting that and refusing to come down, then people are paying that. You can wine and dine an above average tinder date for less than half that and get better sex.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

No extras? $0.00

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I've paid $700 for an hour. But it was about as extra-y as it can get, without being dick-out.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ LMAO! Paying 700 for an hour without extras equals SIMP!

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

If there's no extras it's not the perfect VIP

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

posts from @ilbbaicnl and @icey should be totally disregarded on a topic like this. Ilb claims he regularly pays $700, $800+ for OTC where they just do lapdances on his bed and icey claims he tips thousands on stage. Icey also says ilbb is one of the best users on this site. They are trying to normalize insane behaviors like $700 no extras lapdances or $1000+ otc

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

I have heard about guys who just have girls do lapdances on their bed. Maybe if it was my all time favorite who has left stripping for another job I might think about that. Other than my atf, I would not bother. Going to the club is part of the overall experience that I enjoy.

Profile picture for BoomerBlues
BoomerBlues
•

If I’m just getting LDs which at $25 song, 30min would get me about 8-10 songs avg 3-4min each taking it to $250. If the experience was exceptional, all nude, hands-on, hot and sensual I would likely tip extra $$, however if otherwise I would have ended it after a few dances.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

There is no such thing as the perfect girl, or else we would dance with just her.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hour VIPs have been $900 ish at PTs Louisville for at least five years, probably longer. I've heard of people who've gotten extras in there, but if they did, it was even more expensive on top of that.

As for the titular question, $250 tops. If I give anything more than that, I'm at least getting a blow job.

I
Iknowbetter
•

“VIP” with mutual touching but no extras is called a lap dance. I’ll pay $25, $26, or $30 per song, regardless of how perfect the dancer might be. But I’ll get bored after about 5 songs, so put me down for $250.

I
Iknowbetter
•

Damn math. Make that $125.^

Profile picture for Customize
Customize
•

Just curious how much y’all value a hot nude or topless woman grinding all over you for its own sake. I think it’s the best. Rather than sniff around for extras, I can get laid on my own with less hassle for free.

I guess mongers really do have some heavy differences of opinion. De gustibus non est disputandum.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Anyone else read Portnoy's Complaint? There's a big section where Portnoy talks about what he'd do as a teenage, when his mother sent him for meat and the butcher shop. On the way home, he'd find a private spot, and get intimate with the meat. So, if it's worthless to you without extras, you're overpaying by seeing actual women.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Several people told me that, there's a place in Toronto you can get free oral, just put your dick through a glory hole. So why anything more than zero for extras?

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Yeah. If I couldn't even eat her pussy I'd get bored

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

What @Iknowbetter said.

4 -5 hot lap dances with an hot 🔥 and fun stripper is and will always be the most I spend on this kind of fun.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

When I first started clubbin big time first in Vegas I way overspent. especially for what I got. the learning curve was pricey. $$$$.

Profile picture for Whiskers13!
Whiskers13!
•

What is the going rate for extras? OTC? I travel a bit - DFW, PHX, ATL. FS ITC starts at $250. GFE OTC starts at $600 as far as my experience goes. Less than FS doesn't save you much, so why do it?

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Well said Clubfan. As someone else who doesnt care about extras, the sweet spot is about 300/400 for hh. 600 maybe a little more for full hour. But you need to be able to have some connection and obviously physically attracted, etc. 2 dances are enough to know if they are worth more time/money

I
Iknowbetter
•

An hour is too long for me. What do you do for an hour if there are no extras involved? Cuddle and talk? I think I’d fall asleep!

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

I like a good shoulder massage in VIP. That's how some of my favorite dancers killed time after extras.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I know escorts are generally fine with it if you end the appointment early. As long as you don't ask for a $ discount.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@clubfan81077 @alternative_carry667 that doesnt make any sense. $600 for an hour of just lapdances? In my opinion once you start getting extras or even seeing escorts you would no longer consider spending the $600 for an hour of just lapdances and conversation. They can only really sell that to guys who arent already in the habit of getting extras, in my opinion.

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

I've paid $500 for a half hour at Casa Diablo (no extras) with a small tip. It was expensive, but great. I'd be wiling to do it again, but I've since discovered better value options for a similar experience.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^

But theres something wrong with the incessant whining and trolling by icey icee icie iceyloco txtittyfag davids mypoorlifechoices phatboi phatboy and all the other troll accounts on here over a 20yr period by the troll behind the curtain... #DOUGSTER

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Yeah I’m not sure why it’s difficult to understand different PLs seek different things. Some people like DFK, for example. Meanwhile me… I wouldn’t kiss a stripper if my life depended on it. I’ve even had girls beg to kiss me and I turned them down. Perfectly fine if they put their mouths elsewhere though 🤣

At the end of the day, you’re paying for a woman you’re attracted to’s time. $600/hr is reasonable, although I prefer to keep it in the $150/15 min range which breaks down to the same thing.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@pawg_patrol i agree as far as DFK. But what i mean is paying $600 for an hour of just cuddling or talking or her sitting on your lap.

“Paying for her time” is technically what your doing with an escort or when paying for a VIP Room but at the same time, many if not most guys arent just paying for her time theyre paying with the expectation of more.

To pay $600 an hour just for cuddling or conversation, something isnt right.

@clubfan81077 you wouldn’t take extras even if they were free? Theres clearly more to the story here… that cant be normal unless there is a religious issue or a severe medical issue. Like if a guy unfortunately was a eunuch or hermaphrodite or lost his D in an accident.. it would make sense. Please explain what made the experiences so intense and mesmerizing. You say there were no extras, not even LDK correct? So at most there would be conversation, or some lap dancing or cuddling?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Sex workers (stripper, escort, whatever) have their own personal yuks like we do our kinks. Some strippers allow your mouth on them, some escorts don't. One escort told me customers were only allowed to touch her with their dicks. (Only saw her once.)

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I have offered over $1000 to eat a strippers pussy and get a cbj. She declined.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@ilbbaicnl if shes refusing things like bbbj, kissing, cuddling, its likely not about personal yuks but something else. The escort who only allowed customers to touch her with their dicks probably had a strict boyfriend pimp

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement