tuscl

Your Guesses on What She Could Have Said . . .

I bought some dances from a dancer that I hadn't seen in around a year; I was very pleased with her all-around. It came as a shock that she remembered me from Angels because I saw her infrequently and never bought many dances from her. I just appreciated the way she handled herself and how she made me feel important. This last time she out did herself. :)

She went and got a hottie from the dressing room; I think to do both me and or the hottie a favor. The hottie was very interested in doing some dances for me and again I'm thinking this is wonderful VIP treatment for a person who, well, just isn't a VIP. The main concern that I had was that she wasn't going to be happy with $5 dances and that is all I buy pretty much.

Sure 'nough she didn't like that $5 per dance one bit. I don't blame her, if her price is $10 and $20. It'd make me feel very bad when a customer wanted a huge discount and normally the answer was an easy NO because I already worked dirt cheap and I worked hard. Anyway, the original dancer asks to speak with her in private and after they do some talking the other dancer comes back and is eager to do some $5 dances; she did an excellent job, btw.

2 main thoughts on this kept raddling in my head. First, what could she have said to cause such complete shift in attitude? Second, when she was snaring this dancer why not explain that I'm just a $5 customer so it doesn't come as such an initial disappointment?

I assume the answers to both questions are probably simple and straightforward even though theys strippers and their reasoning can be creative! :)

4 comments

• clubman2
    16 years ago
    Perhaps your friend knew that the hottie was down from dealing with assholes and needed some genuine appreciation or maybe she told her you were really 28 and hung like a mule LOL
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Perhaps your friend knew that the hottie was down from dealing with assholes and needed some genuine appreciation or maybe she told her you were really 28 and hung like a mule LOL"

LOL! :) I like very much the positive way of looking at it. My thoughts were what is the potential scam and it was nothing but all positives on this visit. Next, well, I'll see . . .

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Look girls sometimes try to hook their friesnd up. And it never works ALL the time. Some girls will argue he is a nice guy and a refreshing change (me ha ha) and others will see the potential profits.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi wondergrl5,

I think her motive was probably to help her friend out, but it seems like she should have (strategy? forgetfulness?) mentioned that by the way he is a low budget customer . . . it is like when a friend fixes you up with a blind date and the friend knows you have a phat phobia or even not and YIKES that date is over 300 pounds of BLUBBER!!! Friend needs to die a slow painful death.

My neighbor attempted to fix me up with a wonderful girl, but she had just one small negative: UGLY. Of course, I said NO!!! He tried the sneak approach and proudly says isn't she everything that he said? I said YES. He says so you will take her out on a date! NO!!! The young woman had everything positive intelligence, empathy, humor, education, positive attitude, etc. etc. etc. and I very much liked her. Without the body, I just don't see the point . . . if she just wanted a friend that isn't a problem, but she didn't just need a friend.

BTW, too many people have the wacked notion because I'm unattractive it must be fine that the woman is unattractive. Makes NO sense to me.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion