tuscl

The discussion here has been quiet.

Friday, August 8, 2008 5:51 AM
Has everybody been out partying or just staying home and ignoring strip clubs? First time I logged on here for a few days I believe.

18 comments

• clubman2
    16 years ago
    shhhh we're trying to sleep
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Time to wake everyone up then!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    There haven't been any interesting topics in a long time. Maybe we've already said everything there is to say about strip clubs. Maybe we should take a break and leave the board to the flame throwers. That's what I've been doing.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    FONDL, I thought that had already happened er: the flame throwers.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I think one reason the flame throwers have it to themselves is that a lot of the rest of us are not replying to their posts. That is a good thing as they will realize the rest of us are not interested in their childish rantings. Perhaps then, they will contribute something worthwhile to the discusssion. Interesting topics seem to appear out of nowhere, just look at the response generated by the "Waffle House" post. Not particularly relevant to strip clubs but interesting nonetheless. Far more interesting than the constant bickering that appears most of the time.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    New topics will alway pop up. Like the lady who cloned her dog and got ID'd as a fugitive for keepin her bf as a sex slave 30 years ago. Funny!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    The board goes in cycles. Patience. It will be better soon enough.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh oh Bobbyl. Have an evil plan??
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh ok I can stir things up. ummmmm gay gay bitch liar blah blah ignore ok whole scandal in a readers digest form
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    WG, stirring up flames isn't really necessary. Nor does it really add to discussion. But your post was funny ;) Or to abbreviate; LOL
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "The board goes in cycles. Patience. It will be better soon enough." As if Bobby-boy's even been around here long enough to know any better...sheesh... The board has been "quiet" because ole scat has "maybe" learned that the board will survive without him posting some drunken thread every 10 secs to try and "keep the board going"...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    AB-it was a joke I just didnt want to use LOL but know that you used it LOL ha ha ha whew got it out of my system
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Looks like some of us can't even be quiet about being quiet. LOL. OK, let's all think up a new stripper-related topic that has never before been discussed here.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    LOL! Like AN and wondergirl never flame.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ^^^ sarcasm. hehe
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    A new stripper topic hmmmm. Oh ok I read an article that says we should be able to have "virtual" interaction with adult workers from all over the world. They claim you can feel everything do to a suit you wear. Nuts or innovative?
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    hmmmm... well we could try it out both ways and see which one was better and then report back so our friends here didn't waste their money if it was just an advertising gimmick. ;-)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Hope nothing happened to scat. Who would feed bobbyl (locked up in shadowcat's basement) if something did?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion