tuscl

Review submitted for Club Cat currently known on TUSCL as Club VIP . . .

PLEASE IGNORE MY NUMBER RANKINGS.

I visited this club currently named Club Cat (next week it could be again Club VIP or perhaps Club Ice or Club Purple around 11 PM. Phone numbers from advertising post car are 786-234-8824 and 305-321-2505 and it also says 18 to 21 years olds can party every Saturday nigt. A prior visit about a month earlier around 10 PM wasn't successful because after hanging out with the employees for 45 minutes a decision was made NOT to open after only 1 dancer showed up. :(

Gated parking is $5 and they insist you buy a drink before entering the club. I bought a Bud Light for $5 and the bartender stiffed me for a $1; I had given her a $1 before realizing she'd helped herself. A major change is that the new management is hiring white female employees.

While waiting for the body frisk, they frisk the dancers even more aggressively, 2 underage dancers were turned away. VERY HOT young women; they attempted to sweet talk their way into working, but were met with firm NOs. They were complaining that they'd have to work the street. The bouncer said the law is the law and to not come back until they were of legal age. Finally, I get frisked and there is NO cover charge, perhaps because it is before Midnight.

Next door is supposed to be a male gay club, so if you're into men that might be worth a try. Didn't seem like the gay club opened, but on my last attempted visit the male gay club opened and regular strip club didn't (as previously explained).

Upon entering there is cute circular stage surrounded by a circular bar. There is a pole in the middle and the dancer can shimmy her way to second floor. The second floor has couches and that is where 1 of the DJs is. It has become sort of confusing as of this moment because there may be 3 adult clubs in one: the male gay club, this small 2 story club, and then a huge area that seemed to operate (it was on 1 visit a long time back) as another club---at some point in the evening access to the large club was halted via the small club.

A good number of dancers; quality so so---thankfully NO WHALES. :) However, like at most black clubs the super hotties love to hide in the dressing room. They can spend the whole evening there.

I'm NOT too sure what the dances prices are. :( I ended up paying $5 per lap dance with all the 2-way contact you want--LONG SONGS, unlike Tootsies---in private area with a couch. What happened was I met a dancer from Angels (about 148th Street and W. Dixie Hwy) who is very crazy and a lot of fun. She also happens to be SUPER HOT. She remembered me from over a year ago! I have NO idea how she was able to remember me, but she definitely did. She wanted to know why I was so far from my normal area. I explained that this was one of my favorite clubs before they started shrinking it and opening haphazzardly.

She wanted a $10 dance (claimed the prices went up to $10 and $20). I apologized and said I'm just a $5 club customer. She says that because she knows me the $5 per song (for full 2-way contact lap dances) will be fine. The DJ put some stops in the song, but despite its long length she didn't try and cheat me. Like I said she is crazy and a lot fun; very good dances. So after buying a bunch of dances we leave the private area and I return to the circular bar.

I'm hanging out enjoying the atmosphere and the dancer that I know brings me a SUPER HOTTIE that has been hiding in the dressing room. She is very affectionate; until I tell her that I only pay $5 per dance. She looks at me like I'm crazy! And, is shaking her head NO, that she wants the $10 and $20. The dancer that I know, speaks up and says he only pays $5. She still is shaking her head NO!!! The dancer that I know asks to go talk in private: After a few minutes she comes back and wants to do the $5 dances. :) Off to the private couch room and she gives excellent lap dances and my hands are free to have fun. :) I bought a bunch of dances and was 100% happy except that I spent all my money except for a couple of $1s.

This club is in "The Hood" and is very close to I-95 North. It is on the south side of NW 79th Street about a block west of NW 7th Avenue.

Lastly, my dancer buddy from Angels says the place I want to be going to is Take One Lounge, which on the north side NW 79th Street a couple blocks west of Biscayne Blvd. I told her, NO, that is now a $10 and $20 club. She says NO, it is still a $5 club. :)

2 comments

• atlforlife
    16 years ago
    I stopped by there about a month ago it looked like it was closed. And as far as I know the club has always had $5 lap dances. They must have raised their prices not too long ago. And I'm pretty sure Take One has $5 dances. I normally stay away from that joint. There's always a shooting there.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

If you go next week, then it might be closed and then a week later open. The noise can be loud or soft. Dancers few or many. I had some very fun times at this club. The price may still be $5 per lappers or in some type of flux or my dancer buddy could be lying her butt off! But, heck it is new management and I don't like the "necessary" moves thus far. I think, that I could turn that club into a gold mine assuming, a huge probably incorrect assumption, that the police aren't pests.

Take One Lounge a long time back raised its price from $5 to $15 and I immediately quit (I'd been going about twice a week) because $15 is out of my budget. Yes, for the guy that buys one or two dances not that is not a big deal perhaps, but I like to buy a lot when I find a good dancer. Anyway, supposedly the price immediately dropped back to $5, but I never really return: 1) I didn't learn about the return of $5 lappers till almost a year later and 2) hotties at $5 had become the normal at Angels and 3) Angels had figured out to keep the stinking noise down! :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion