Tall v. Tiny . . .

I'm a short guy and strongly prefer short women. A dancer under stress first complains that a $1 tip isn't worth anything because of all the inflation; didn't see her stage dance and it'd be worth at least a $1 to miss it. She grudging accepts the $1 with disgust and I think at least she won't be coming back. WRONG!!!

Some so so dancers want to shoot the breeze and massage away and I just let it go even though I'd rather be left without servicing rather than settle for so so. I'm NO beauty queen, but that ain't the point. Well, unfortunately the so so dancers see a way to make a $5 and before you know it desperate dancer after desperate dancer is talking and massaging.

Ms. Correct That $1 is worthless comes back and wants to use the same caliber ammo!!! At 6 and 1/2 plus feet tall, I'm saying NO THANK YOU! Now, she is demanding a reason cause she's seen the line of so so's. I tell her that I only like tiny girls. That flips her out and starts going around loudly telling all the dancers that I only like tiny girls as if that is a criminal offense. I felt like she was trying to round up a lynching party.

Fortuitously, a SUPER HOT by the name of Silk shows and I end up having a fantastic time.

3 comments

• snowtime
    16 years ago
    Funny, I had a similar experience during a recent visit to a club in Myrtle Beach. When I arrived with a buddy from work and find a table, a dancer kneels beside me and conducts small talk. She finally asks for a dance and I said I will pass. Of the next ten or so girls on stage I tip about 5 and end up taking one to the back for a decent private dance. After I had returned to my seat the original girl who knealt beside my chair appears and asks my why I did not tip her on stage. I said, quite honestly " I did not see you dancing". She calls me a liar and says you looked right at me. Obviously I was talking with my friend and not paying attention and she perceived that as my not wanting to tip her. This argument went on for a while and she began to get vocal. To nip it in the bud I finally said "I guess I didn't tip you because you were not my type." This really set her off,she stared cussing a lot, and she finally left with a parting shot "well you certainly aren't my type either." Funny thing is she was fairly attractive and I probably would have tipped her had I been paying attention. She ruined what, up to that point, had been a fun evening. When my friend returned from his lapdance I told him what happened and that I was ready to leave. I thought telling her she was not my type was the easiest way to end the encounter but obviously not with this girl. Seems like your experience was quite similar.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi snowtime,

Yes, seems like you got it with both barrels and a little more. At least I had a SUPER HOTTIE save the day. :)

I appreciate the truth from a woman e.g. you're too short, too old (Royalty told me that I was too old for her. :) ), too fat. So far it seems like only a small minority of strippers want to hear the real reason after they ask for it. I'm tempted to say that I'm broke, but that has backfired.

The best excuse seems to be that X dancer is on her way back. Of course, I've only used that when it was true or plausible. Another excuse is the that I'm waiting for X dancer, but that often brings more questions.

One young dancer appeared very upset by my honest answer i.e. she wasn't my type. As she was getting more upset, I asked her if I was her type? She saw a chance to get even and protect her self-esteem. She shook her head and said No, and confidently walked away. Of course, she could have been part of the super majority that loves to state that *looks are irrelevant*, fortunately she wasn't.

• how
    16 years ago
    jablake said, "One young dancer appeared very upset by my honest answer i.e. she wasn't my type. As she was getting more upset, I asked her if I was her type? She saw a chance to get even and protect her self-esteem. She shook her head and said No, and confidently walked away."

That was nice of you to give her that opportunity to restore her self-esteem. I'm not sure why, but it does seem self-esteem can be an issue for many dancers, even those who are physically stunning. A few kind words (coupled with sincerity) can preclude an uncomfortable situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion