tuscl

Flight Club

Hello, I'll be in Detroit in a week or two and was hoping to swing by Flight Club based on the reviews here.

Any tips on some dancers I should look out for? Unfortunately I'll only be able to head there during day shift so, that may limit my choices of dancers.

Also is it possible to have a good time there without spending an extremely large amount of money (300-400 budget)?

Finally if anyone has any tips on some other clubs/dancers in the Detroit area they would be appreciated. Another club I was looking into was the Penthouse.

Thanks

2 comments

• chandler
    16 years ago
    Although I haven't been in over a year, I never spent more than about $200 and always had a great time. After you spend about $25 to get started (parking, cover & drink), Flight Club is pretty reasonably priced - $25 dances and no room charges, etc. All the girls give good dances, so just pick one you like and go for it. You might beware of the aggressive ones who stick their tongue in your ear and overpromise.
  • clubdude
    16 years ago
    Get yourself to Cheetahs, about a mile east of the Penthouse. Your money will go farther and you will leave a happy man. By the way watch out for Lupe, she will drain your wallet with drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion