tuscl

ok ass clown

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 7:13 AM
So i check out my club on stripclub list and someone totally plagerized my review and posted it there. Thanx fuck face I cant go back now

11 comments

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    fyi who knew this shit would start again after 2 days
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    i go there once a month and now im fucked
  • JerseyJack
    16 years ago
    Do they not read this site? Couldn't they have just as easily seen the review here, too?
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    You really wanted to use the phrase "ass clown" didn't you?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    abbienormal-uh yeah last time promise LOL jerseyjack- no they posted my email too. fortunately i complained and at least that was removed
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    Can't they ID and block the IP. Seems appropriate in a case like this.
  • JerseyJack
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5 - Well, it wasn't like you ripped them a new a**hole or anything. The review itself seemed decent, and you rated the place higher than their average. All in all, seems like they should be OK with that. You may not have made too many friends with LE, though. ;-)
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    Wondergrl, call people "ass clown" to your heart's content, it was an observation, not a criticism. Oddly Lopaw told me fucktard was a term of endearment, whassup with that?
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    Damn I gotta get a new dictionary.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    lopaw taught me assclown hee hee
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    AN - "fucktard" a term of endearment? LOL! If I ever called you that, I'm sure I meant it in a loving, cuddly sort of way (!). But I usually reserve that expression for those dimwits that should be taken to the vet and put to sleep. Every time wondergrl uses "assclown" I get a shiny new penny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion