tuscl

Anybody going to a strip in the near future?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, July 11, 2008 6:09 PM
I am meeting Snowtime at my favorite club Monday afternoon. GatorJoe will be there this weekend. But I cannot meet him then.I share email and PM's with about 15 different TUSCLers. We prefer it that way, rather than on here. More personal and we do not have to shift through the bull shit. I do not think that I need to reply to every post on here. If it is an interesting topic, I will put my humple 2 cents in.

8 comments

• FONDL
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat, if someone offers you a penny for your thoughts and you oblige by putting your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? Does some stripper get it?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    FONDL: It is either that or the tax man.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I don't plan on visiting Columbia this weekend and I don't plan on spending much anyway wherever I go. Thanks for supporting the local strip clubs in my area though. I hope my favorite dancers are making enough money at my regular clubs because they haven't been getting much from me lately. Unless people are getting rebate checks mailed to them, I think money is getting tighter especially with the bimonthly paydays falling into next week. I can't remember what all the big bills were I had but they drained my bank account and I have yet to get paid for this month.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Tuition, gasoline, food, movies, auto repairs; clubbing has to stop for a while, until times get better, if that's ever going to happen.
  • brainiac
    16 years ago
    Over the past couple of months I've been visiting strip clubs where the private dances cost no more than $15. I didn't plan to do it because of high gas prices but it's worked out well.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I can visit strip clubs and spend a lot less money. I noticed a lot of guys were being real cheap, not even tipping a hot girl a dollar. That was fine with me. I got a lot more attention from her. I had to leave though. If I stayed any longer, I thought I would crack down and spend money on a lap dance that I didn't want to spend.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I forgot to mention I was at a club last night. I believe I may have spent a total of $10 in one dollar stage tips on one dancer. She was very fine and nude and every dollar was worth it for the attention and nice looks she gave me. Nice tits, nice pussy, nice body, pretty face, what's not to like?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    yeah but to work ;P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion