tuscl

favorite movie with strippers

DickJohnson
Illinois
Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:13 AM
mine would have to be "exotica." It was fairly realistic about a guy who gets infatuated with some dancer at a club called exotica, I don't really remember it too well. anymore titles out there?

12 comments

• deogol
    16 years ago
    Fucking "Independence Day!"
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that we've been over this topic not that long ago on this board. I agree that "Exotica" was a pretty good representation of a strip club.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Showgirls with Elizabeth Beckley, Gia with Angelina Jolie, Beverly Hills Oop with Eddie Murphy; what was the name of the movie starring Demi Moore as a stripper, Ving Raines as her friend and bodyguard and Bert Reynolds as the congressman in lust?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    That was "Striptease"...
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I stumbled across a movie recently called "Innocent Sally". It's a B movie from 1970. The lead actress was a stripper before she got the part, and theres stripping in the movie, but mainly the movie is about Sally, a radio show host trying to get people to have sex. This movie's nude/sex scenes average ten minutes in length (today's movies-ten seconds), and it's part of my research wherein 1970's movies nude scenes were 7 minutes on average to just seconds today. Anyway, Innocent Sally is hotter than Showgirls, Striptease, and Exotica combined, times ten. "Sally" has natural 42D's. A must see movie who take this genre seriously (I do).
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    I have not had the privilege yet, but I plan to rent the movie "Zombie Strippers," which was only recently released, and which went straight to DVD. I'm sure it will be simply awful, and that I will love every second of it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Dudester, I checked IMDB and found the name of the film you mentioned to be "The Dirty Mind of Young Sally".
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    Showgirls
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    Here's an older thread about the same topic. [view link] Or just type 58874 over the current digits in the address bar and hit enter.
  • gatorjoe2
    16 years ago
    The movie isn't about strippers, but does have a strip tease and lap dance scene given by Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean fame). The movie is called Domino, great scene
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    dancing at the blue iguana but hey its from the strippers perspective why would "YOU" care?? LOL
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    wondergirl5: I was going to say Showgirls but you jogged my memory. I agree with you that "Dancing at the blue iguana" probably portrays the closest thing to real life strippers/clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion