Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

favorite movie with strippers

DickJohnson

Illinois

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

mine would have to be "exotica." It was fairly realistic about a guy who gets infatuated with some dancer at a club called exotica, I don't really remember it too well. anymore titles out there?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Fucking "Independence Day!"

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

I'm pretty sure that we've been over this topic not that long ago on this board. I agree that "Exotica" was a pretty good representation of a strip club.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Showgirls with Elizabeth Beckley, Gia with Angelina Jolie, Beverly Hills Oop with Eddie Murphy; what was the name of the movie starring Demi Moore as a stripper, Ving Raines as her friend and bodyguard and Bert Reynolds as the congressman in lust?

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

That was "Striptease"...

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I stumbled across a movie recently called "Innocent Sally". It's a B movie from 1970. The lead actress was a stripper before she got the part, and theres stripping in the movie, but mainly the movie is about Sally, a radio show host trying to get people to have sex. This movie's nude/sex scenes average ten minutes in length (today's movies-ten seconds), and it's part of my research wherein 1970's movies nude scenes were 7 minutes on average to just seconds today.

Anyway, Innocent Sally is hotter than Showgirls, Striptease, and Exotica combined, times ten. "Sally" has natural 42D's. A must see movie who take this genre seriously (I do).

Profile picture for njscfan
njscfan
•

I have not had the privilege yet, but I plan to rent the movie "Zombie Strippers," which was only recently released, and which went straight to DVD. I'm sure it will be simply awful, and that I will love every second of it.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Dudester,

I checked IMDB and found the name of the film you mentioned to be "The Dirty Mind of Young Sally".

Profile picture for uscue13
uscue13
•

Showgirls

Profile picture for Zerzan
Zerzan
•

Here's an older thread about the same topic.

Or just type 58874 over the current digits in the address bar and hit enter.

Profile picture for gatorjoe2
gatorjoe2
•

The movie isn't about strippers, but does have a strip tease and lap dance scene given by Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean fame). The movie is called Domino, great scene

Profile picture for wondergrl5
wondergrl5
•

dancing at the blue iguana but hey its from the strippers perspective why would "YOU" care?? LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

wondergirl5: I was going to say Showgirls but you jogged my memory. I agree with you that "Dancing at the blue iguana" probably portrays the closest thing to real life strippers/clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement