Air Dance for Lady Customer ----- What A Crime

When I was at Angels the other No. 9 quality dancer was chatting up this Angels-sized (iows, HUGE) lady customer. They seemed to be having a blast. Anyway, No. 9 who is normally a typical Angels slut-puppy giving fantastic high contact dances instead gives the the lady customer air dances.

DAMN.

I love watching the lady customers getting dances and usually there is at least good contact. The lady customer seemed super happy so perhaps she was happy with chatting and air dances. And, the lady customer did have excellent taste especially compared to the typical male customers at Angels.

3 comments

• lopaw
    16 years ago
    You gotta remember that alot of lady customers don't want high contact dances...as a matter of fact, I'd say most do not. Many female patrons are in clubs w/ their hubbys looking for a bit of naughty fun, and would be uncomfortable with anything more than light contact. Dancers can size up customers pretty quickly as to who is in it for the groping, and who isn't.

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi lopaw,

She didn't have her hubby (my guess was she's a lesbian) and seemed to enjoy the dancer sitting on her lap and the conversation. After, that it was all air.

I didn't even think of the lady customer not being into groping. Heck, some male customers probably prefer air also. Sort of like I'm not too into extras unless I've known the dancer for some time; that probably seems strange to most customers.

Yes, the dancer seemed to make the customer happy so she probably had the right vibe. Usually, I'll see sensual contact at the very least when there is a lady customer. In this club, I don't even think I've seen a wife and hubby combo; a two women combo yes. A lady construction worker with her male construction buddies was very erotic; she was hotter than many of the strippers---maybe a 10.

And, it would be unexpected to see a man and wife because the club is rather low hardcore. I'd think most wives would want a finer and cleaner place for that type entertainment.

• jablake
    16 years ago

I was just considering whether it was a net benefit or loss or perhaps it doesn't even matter, that the dancer is pleasing the lady customer by giving her an air dance as far as potential business with other customers viewing the lack of contact.

For example, when I see a dancer giving all ass even though that is probably what the current customer wants, I'm lessly likely to buy a dance from her because in my experience I usually get the same thing. :( OTOH, usually if I see a more sensual dance that is usually what I'll get. :) DON'T WANT ANY AIR DANCES!!! Thus, I might be somewhat reluctant as with the ass dancer to purchase a dance.

Time for some economist to study this so dancers can hopefully maximize income . . . of course, maximizing income can be a huge negative . . . for both dancers and customers . . .

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion