Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer kisses. what to they mean?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

On the cheek. Nothing. Same as a hand shake.

On the lips I like you as a friend.

DFK. If you got the money lets fuck.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for njscfan
njscfan
•

Sorry, shadowcat, I don't agree that there's a set rule here. I've made out with some dancers like I was in high school again, yet we never fucked. And I've had others I've fucked silly, and we've never kissed. Go figure.

Profile picture for BobbyI
BobbyI
•

On the cheek: ick, I'm scared to kiss you on the lips!

On the lips: if I get this I'll get DFK

DFK: fuck me OTC: I'll let you do anything you like.

Profile picture for driver01
driver01
•

Or it could be that a kiss is just a kiss...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

driver01,

I don't think a "kiss is just a kiss". I know the way i would kiss my mother sure isn't the way I kiss my wife. They do mean something, and not always affection. Just ask an Italian.

Profile picture for CarolinaWanderer
CarolinaWanderer
•

Clubber, it sounds like you are setting yourself up for a game of the dozens!

Profile picture for arbeeguy
arbeeguy
•

what is a game of the dozens?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

arbeeguy,

Good question, but likely some BS from ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman.

Profile picture for AbbieNormal
AbbieNormal
•

On the cheek. "I want your money."

On the lips: "I want your money."

DFK. "I want ALL your money."

Profile picture for BobbyI
BobbyI
•

Brilliant, AN. Hint: they always want all of your money.

Profile picture for David9999
David9999
•

on the cheek (nothing)

on the lips (dry) - afraid of germs (typical AMP girl style)

on the lips (wet) - if anything probably sometimes more romantic than DFK

DFK - usually pure sexual, however doesn't mean OTC necessarily

Profile picture for njscfan
njscfan
•

arbeeguy: "playing the dozens" is a usually friendly contest where two guys trade insults with each, each person trying to defeat the other by coming up with increasingly better put downs. A typical insult would include a reference to the other person's mother.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

njscfan,

So I hit the nail on the head, "...ikely some BS from ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman."

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

A kiss on the face, they are marking you with their lipstick, property of dancer xyz. Obviously they must think you like being a marked man.

Profile picture for parodyman-->
parodyman-->
•

Don't think I could play that game with clubber. He dosen't get the concept of friendly.

But If I were to make a mama joke at his expense...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement