tuscl

Dancer kisses. what to they mean?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 3, 2008 9:09 PM
On the cheek. Nothing. Same as a hand shake. On the lips I like you as a friend. DFK. If you got the money lets fuck.

14 comments

• njscfan
    16 years ago
    Sorry, shadowcat, I don't agree that there's a set rule here. I've made out with some dancers like I was in high school again, yet we never fucked. And I've had others I've fucked silly, and we've never kissed. Go figure.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    On the cheek: ick, I'm scared to kiss you on the lips! On the lips: if I get this I'll get DFK DFK: fuck me OTC: I'll let you do anything you like.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Or it could be that a kiss is just a kiss...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    driver01, I don't think a "kiss is just a kiss". I know the way i would kiss my mother sure isn't the way I kiss my wife. They do mean something, and not always affection. Just ask an Italian.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Clubber, it sounds like you are setting yourself up for a game of the dozens!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    what is a game of the dozens?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy, Good question, but likely some BS from ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman.
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    On the cheek. "I want your money." On the lips: "I want your money." DFK. "I want ALL your money."
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Brilliant, AN. Hint: they always want all of your money.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    on the cheek (nothing) on the lips (dry) - afraid of germs (typical AMP girl style) on the lips (wet) - if anything probably sometimes more romantic than DFK DFK - usually pure sexual, however doesn't mean OTC necessarily
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy: "playing the dozens" is a usually friendly contest where two guys trade insults with each, each person trying to defeat the other by coming up with increasingly better put downs. A typical insult would include a reference to the other person's mother.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    njscfan, So I hit the nail on the head, "...ikely some BS from ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman."
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    A kiss on the face, they are marking you with their lipstick, property of dancer xyz. Obviously they must think you like being a marked man.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Don't think I could play that game with clubber. He dosen't get the concept of friendly. But If I were to make a mama joke at his expense...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion