Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Driving from LA to Vancouver in April, Where Should I Stop?

W

1 yr ago · 1 min read

We're moving up to Vancouver in a few months, and I'll be driving up solo. Planning to take I-5 more or less the whole way, but willing to take some detours. Are there any must stop clubs? Must see ladies? Help a guy out!

Replies (3)

W
Wifeaway
•

Vancouver, BC

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

3rd recommendation for Sweet Illusions. Usually half or more good lookin slim to HWP ones. 'Most' have no lips on body restriction, which I miss from past years, but I've never not had a sensual fun dance there.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Never been myself, but the reviews of Seattle clubs make it sound like extras heaven.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement