Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Her Golden Globes

Studme53
Studme53126100

Pennsylvania

1 yr ago · 1 min read

are amazing. Smash or Pass?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Hell. No. You could not find a nastier, skankier, group of money-grubbing, social-climbing, plastic, bitches than the Kardashians and Jenners.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Intellectually I agree, but my dick begs to differ.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

She was once the hottest of that group. Man, did she ever fuck that up.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Intellectually, I agree too. While I'd fuck the shit out of Kendall, I wouldn't touch the others unless it meant a big paycheck.

I
Iknowbetter
•

Clearly the hottest of the clan, but I can’t look at her without thinking she looks a lot like her tranny dad.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Very cute - though ruining her looks with an overdone boob job and other cosmetic stuff to her face despite her youth.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

I’d fuck her, but I wouldn’t pull out when I said I would. Bitch.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Smash for the family money

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement