Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Physical DJ or mix tape dj

Djscudmaster

New York

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I'm an x DJ because I had to get rid of my dj equipment my mixes are being played once in a while at an all nude club in NY whilst am now living in Dallas. Is it better to be a physical DJ or a mix tape dj. I haven't been back to the club since and didn't even attempt to get paid.(Oh what money is owed to me).

Replies (2)

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

An attorney knowledgeable about Royalty Rights and Residuals can advise you about performance royalties so you don't miss out on income you rightfully deserve, if any.

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

Thanks wise two but they have my creditionqps on file.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement