tuscl

Deleting tuscl email

Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:30 PM
I have a lot of old tuscl emails (both sent and received) and I would like to clean out my email boxes. In the extremely unlikely event that my wife ever somehow learns about this account, I would rather her not see some of this stuff, e.g., emails of me setting up liaisons, etc. The problem is that it is very tedious to delete these things one at a time, and there are dozens and dozens of them. I know I should have deleted them as I went along but I didn't think about it and now they're built up. Is there any clean simple way to just clear out your email boxes entirely in one fell swoop? If the answer is painfully obvious or this has already been explained, then I apologize in advance for my lack of computer savvy. Thanks.

2 comments

• founder
    16 years ago
    hmmm... that would be a pretty good feature, huh? I will work on adding it, but it wont be for a while.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    This is a little too late for you but my TUSCL account is with [view link]. I'll bet that most of you didn't even know that the beer company had a free email service. It has a "delete all" feature. The only time that I save emails is when I don't have time to respond to the sender. When I do, then it gets deleted. I don't even have to worry about an SO checking up on me. I just like to keep things uncluttered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion