tuscl

Prejudgments of Strippers and Politicians . . .

My kneejerk feelings about strippers in general is thumbs up!

Conversely with politicians in general it is thumbs down!

Just curious as to how other TUSCLers feel in general about these two groups. It wouldn't surprise me if the majority here had a much higher opinion of politicians than strippers. So which way are your thumbs pointing? :)

4 comments

• gk
    16 years ago
    Politicians are a necessary evil. Strippers are a necessary good. It's simple.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I would say they are both pretty slimy. However it is more likely to meet a politician with actual ideals (but still very rare). And politicians are certainly more intelligent (not that being more intelligent than an average strippers says much).

So strippers would get a D and politicians a D+.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    I think a lot of politicians go into it with the "I can make a difference attitude", but when the other guys are not following the rules you have to break rules to keep pace, and somewhere along the way they forgot why they wanted to be a politician.
    Strippers(most of them) on the other hand know from day one they have to mislead a customer, but just consider it a part of the job.
    The only correlation is that they justify the evils they do, not that I can always blame them. Sometimes people make it easy for either group to take advantage of them.
    If you only get to see a stripper when you give her money.......
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    For me, most strippers will put out. I've only been pissed at a stripper once (long story [ROB]). Strippers B+

Politicians-only a handful have ever lived up to their promises-Reagan, Linda Smith, and Perot (and Bush as Governor-he was a GREAT Governor). The rest have failed miserably. Politicians D-
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion