Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354445

Last man standing.

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Why the new MS Comic Sans logo? What is this, a kid's lemonade stand?

Replies (6)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Wasn't one of the really old logos more like this? I'm still trying to remember but I think when I first joined the logo had more curves in it.

W
wallanon
•

It might've also been spelled out and not the acronym.

Profile picture for JupiterHotCakes
JupiterHotCakes
•

Definitely has a Miami vibe to it.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

It's that way because that's how founder wants it. He said he was going to have free time to make some changes so I guess this is one of them.

As long as the site keeps providing valuable info I couldn't care less what font he wants to use for the logo.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

You guys really don't know your memes.

W
wallanon
•

"You guys really don't know your memes."

Unless it's posted by a stripper I shrug at memes lol. Got other stuff to occupy my mind.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement