tuscl

Couples in Clubs

Polarman
Florida
It seems to me that lately I have seen more couples going to strip clubs. I just don't get it. I understand why a lesbian would go to a club, but a male and female couple to go to a club for what reason? Are they trying to get into kinky sex, are they bored, or are they on the road to divorce? It used to be that golfing was a fairly exclusive male thing to do, and strip clubbing also. Are women that curious about what we do that they just can't leave us alone with our male friends for a guys night out. Somebody help me to better understand this as I really see no benefit by a man taking his wife/girlfriend to a strip club.

17 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    It's a control issue for the wives. The wife "allows" honey to go to a strip joint (so she can tell her friends she's open minded), but she watches who he looks at, and when the couple gets a lapdance, the wife gets to control the action (because hubby will be very careful with his hands).

I don't get being controlled. This is why I'm single.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I think that there are two reasons for this. Among the young couples, married or not, it is the party atmosphere that brings them in. Disco's are out and how many cities really have any good dance clubs to go to.

With older couples, I think that it is to reignite their sex lives. This can work or it can burn you. It seems to be every mans dream is to have a menage a trois. I have done my share with my ex wife and 3 of her girl friends and one hooker. The hooker was the best because she was in and outta there and to never be seen again. With the girl friends, it brought up all kinds of jealousy issues. These issues can arise in a strip club. You go in with your 40 yo SO and hook up a with beautiful 20 YO. Who do you wanna fuck? Who do you want to spend the most time with? And You know who knows it. You're fucked. DO NOT TAKE YOUR SO TO A STRIP CLUB. This is a guy thing!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    My wife and I have gone together a number of times, and once with our ADULT children. Why? We know the owner of the club, and he invited us there. Really has nothing to do with sex, rather, friendship with others.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It probably depends on the type of club and perhaps location. For one of the low end clubs, its probably just a place to drink which happens to have dancing naked ladies. If the club is in the middle of nowhere, such as my favorite club, Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, couples are there because there is nothing else to do in that town, at least after the local bars close. Now if its a higher end club, they are probably there for reasons previously described, but some are surely there because they are "bi-curious", whatever that means, or perhaps they are exhibitionists. Although with older couples, they do seem to gravitate toward the same type of girls. One of my favorites, who was in her 30's (a rarity at her club), told me whenever she had a woman tip her, the woman was either a lesbian or the female half of an older couple. There might be something behind that, though I don't know what, but its not they gravitate to every dancer.

Who knows, they just might be swingers for all we know.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    More often then not it is the wives who want dances, and tip on stage..
    Its usually open minded, swinger type couples who are looking to get all horny and go home and fuck..
    These types of couples for dancers are alot of fun and there is no hustling game with them, they just want to have some fun...
  • gk
    16 years ago
    More often than not, it's because the wife is bi-curious. At least that's the case with people I know. Frankly, it's a turn on for me. Maybe that's because I've had bi-curious and bi girlfriends. Extending this out, admit it, most of us like the girl-girl shows, right? I know I do.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Funny, the only person who gave the right answer was EvilCin. My wife and I go all the time. It is just for fun and a turn on. We can each get danced as vigorously as we like and there is no jealousy. It isn't a control issue.

Bi-Curious? My wife laughs at that term. She tells me for her there is no curiosity about it. She likes women too. It isn't something she is trying to figure out.

The best part of this thread for me is Clubber's admission that he brought his daughter to astrip club. I bet he liked that more than he should. Wonder if they got lap danced together?
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    I am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED by this thread.... Not by couples and threesomes in strip clubs, but by reading that Parodyman is married.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Well Quimby I have never hidden the fact that I am married. In fact I've addressed that subject many times here. Do not feel bad though, it is understandable that someone like you is behind the curve. You can't help that you've been a moron your entire life. I'm kind of supprised that a gork like your self even found his way here. Your presence definately lowers the IQ of the entire message board.

Good luck in difficult future endeavors such as tying your shoes and getting all of your newspapers delivered on time.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Seems that ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman is not only often ignorant, but can't read! No where in "My wife and I have gone together a number of times, and once with our ADULT children.", does it state that "he", being me, "brought his daughter to astrip club."

I guess some just have to try and draw attention to themselves. Likely the "little man" complex.
  • skibum609
    16 years ago
    My wife, to whom I have been married 18 years and she is wildly sexual and open. We've done alot of threesomes and getting lap dances in the clubs turns her on. We've had more sex in the breakdown lane of various interstates after going to clubs than most people I guess.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sorry clubber you just seem like an incest kind of guy. I assumed your inapropriate behavior was with your daughter. Now I see you are into dudes. Get professional help please!
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    Why ParodyMan :

We don't have tie shoes or newspapers here, but we do have the Internet... Is there a way that I (and possibly other members of this chat board) can send your wife some flowers and a sympathy card?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I've been to clubs with other girls (usually a stripper from another club, a fuck buddy, or some other kind of wild chick) and I have to say, it's a blast. Nothing gets a stripper working like showing off for another woman... it's a competition thing, maybe.

I have no problem with couples in clubs!

O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    quimby,

Be careful, be VERY careful, or ""parody"man"" might start sending "his" incredibly DULL "barbs" your way. At least "he" is good for a laugh, now and then. Perhaps that is why "his" wife keeps "him" around. She gets a real hoot out "him".
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Are you speaking in some kind of code that only old men understand? I think p-man has been owning you pretty badly recently, and it's pretty fucking funny IMO. "Family nite at the strip club"...priceless...

Don't be hatin' on the couples that go to strip clubs...they are just looking for some fun just like the rest of us.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Right on MisterGuy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion