Save Jobs to America

But Trump Bibles printed in China. Guess we don't need printing jobs here

21 comments

• Puddy Tat
    7 days ago
    #bait
  • motorhead
    7 days ago
    If y’all want to get into a dick measuring contest over which party is the most hypocritical you will lose every time.

Let’s begin with “Queers for Palestine”
  • shailynn
    7 days ago
    What are you talking about? Trump just had those printed in China so the Chinese would have an opportunity to read the Bible and become good Christians too!
  • TheeOSU
    7 days ago
    OP, God shall smite thy disbelieving soul with his heavy hand!
    So sayeth the Lord, so it is written!
  • misterorange
    7 days ago
    ricber - I don't know who you are, but go fuck yourself.
  • Icey
    7 days ago
    Trump is a modern day snake oul salesman. Manipulative grifter
  • wld4tatas
    7 days ago
    First we had Trump sneakers. Trump bibles now ? And made in China too?

Seriously you can't make this stuff up....
  • ricber
    7 days ago
    I see The orange man is showing his IQ again.... typical MAGA
  • motorhead
    7 days ago
    CBS edited the 60 Minutes jnterview with Harris to make her appear more polished - and you guys are worried about petty stuff like this. Typical libtard.
  • misterorange
    7 days ago
    ^ Damn, if that interview was edited in Kamala's favor, they didn't do enough. They should have used AI to create a CGI Kamala that can speak the words someone else is saying.
  • skibum609
    7 days ago
    Look at what CBS just did with that piece of shot Coates. Progressives are vermin. I am eventually going to believe January 6, was the modern day version of the Boston Tea party.
  • Studme53
    7 days ago
    I just want people to “pay their fair share”.

What is their fair share?

More. Everyone should pay more except me.

I should just get more cash from the gubberment.
  • twentyfive
    6 days ago
    ^ “everybody should pay more except me”
    I agree
    🤠
  • gammanu95
    6 days ago
    ^Demented old loser proves that he is out for himself.
  • ATACdawg
    6 days ago
    "CBS edited the 60 Minutes jnterview with Harris to make her appear more polished"

No doubt the quickest and least challenging edit in history!😂
  • wld4tatas
    6 days ago
    These types of interviews typically get edited to fit into their programming time slot. It's nothing new. Fox News has probably done it many times, with a right wing bias.
  • Puddy Tat
    5 days ago
    Of course private enterprise gives libs a bee in their bonnet. Kitschy though it is, it's honest.

Libs act like the only noble way to make a buck is to confiscate it from productive members of society or monetize public office.
  • motorhead
    5 days ago
    “These types of interviews typically get edited to fit into their programming time slot.”

Sure, when Oprah is interviewing Donnie Osmond. You don’t this a month before a very important election.

The excuses the far left comes up with are scary.
  • wld4tatas
    5 days ago
    ^ As I understand it, CBS had two or three different versions of a Q/A with Harris in the interview, and according to some they chose the more favorable version to air.

If Fox News did this with Trump or Vance, not only would I not be surprised, I doubt I would even think twice about it.

This is a common difference between Dems and Repubs... the latter are far more likely to express outrage and grievance, and many Americans are tired of it.
  • Puddy Tat
    5 days ago
    ^ LOL, CBS is caught doing so, but it's on because Fox "might" do it. #liberallogic #rationalization
  • wld4tatas
    5 days ago
    It is even more of a yawnfest than I realized. CBS aired two versions of the interview, one on 60 Minutes and one on Face the Nation. Somebody noticed that they weren't identical and had different versions for this Q/A. Face the Nation had the version that supposedly made Harris look worse, while 60 Minutes had the version that supposedly made Harris look better. Seems like a tie to me.

Yet Trump and his followers are outraged that 60 Minutes (supposedly) makes her look better?

What about outrage that Face the Nation (supposedly) makes her look worse? LOL

The big takeaway from this story is that Trump continues to con and dupe his followers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion