tuscl

LAST DANCE

BabyDoc
Wayfaring Stranger
I was reading about an author who was describing a Japanese prostitute who was a master-class professional. He said she showed him things and did things that were beyond anything he had ever experienced.

It got me thinking and I'm bored.

If you could choose a partner for your very last roll in the hay here on earth, which would you choose? An anonymous professional with so much talent that she would send you to the stars as described above or a someone familiar to you who could more easily be describe as a favorite soft, comfortable T-shirt who you could cuddle with afterward as you fell asleep?

12 comments

• Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    I'm single so give me the professional. Just so I could know what it's like.
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    If anyone here saw the recent mini-series Shogun on FX, it spend a couple of episodes on the amazing talents of the local Geisha's. For my last fuck, I'd take the once in a lifetime, last of a lifetime experience. Do not go quietly into that good night.
  • shadowcat
    3 days ago
    I'm 82. So I treat every time like it was my last. I know what I like and don't need a professional to teach me any weird stuff. Just give me what I know from a hot young female.
  • shailynn
    3 days ago
    This is a really complicated question. Last piece of ass…

My first thought was there are lots of women I’ve always wanted to have sex with, most of them that come to mind are ones I’ve met IRL. Not celebrities, normal women, a few of them strippers. The top of the list at the moment would be a stripper I met, while I was in my 30s and she was in her 40s. This woman was blessed with not aging, and was the total package. If I needed to replace my wife and could choose any woman, she would be high on the list. But, I never had sex with her. What if she’s horrible in bed?

Next I would probably go to women I’ve had great sex with but it only happened once. There are 4 off the top of my head I can think of that I’d give just about anything to repeat that experience with again. Give me until tonight and that list will likely grow. I’m sure some of those were great because I may have been inebriated, and caught up in the moment, and recreating it on a Tuesday night in a Marriott hotel room may not live up to the hype.

I also think of the women I’ve had sex with multiple times, and the ones that were really good. Like superstars at sex (at least in my book). The first one that comes to mind is a woman who would be the least attractive out of all the women I’m thinking about, but she would be the best in bed consistently, as in always up to give a good performance. Like a relief pitcher that always delivered. Field goal kicker that never misses.

Then there’s the last choice like the theory of the question - everyone says this woman is a sex expert and you’ll have the time of your life (and she’s got) so just choose her. Risky for me because chemistry plays a big part in sex with me. I’ll enjoy it, but it’s important for her to enjoy it too because that makes the experience so much better.
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    My choice would likely be a familiar woman, someone with whom I’m comfortable and have a strong sense of intimacy.
  • gSteph
    2 days ago
    I'll take the combo.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 days ago
    What did she show him that was so new and unbelievable?
  • shailynn
    2 days ago
    ^ probably licked his butthole.
  • wallanon
    2 days ago
    I think I know who I'd pick, but if the apocalypse was nigh and we were both about to die she'd probably pick her husband lol...
  • Rightfield
    2 days ago
    What could the "new trick" be other than that prostate stimulation with something up your ass at the moment you start to orgasm? I've heard some soldiers in Vietnam got introduced to that by professionals during the war. Claimed it was mind blowing.

I have not been eager to try it, though. I guess I'm a prude.

Or maybe that asphyxia stuff. Not keen on that, either.

Basically, I am not into doing anything for the "last time". I'd rather get blindsided by something randomly along the journey.
  • Muddy
    2 days ago
    Today Violet Myers

Anytime prime Christy Canyon or Carmella Bing.
  • AlienBoy
    8 hours ago
    For my last fuck ever? I'd want a hit woman to fuck me (a couple times) and on the last fuck, she's in cowgirl, my cock is balls deep in her, and she chokes me into oblivion right as I cum.

But if it was impending World War III, missiles in the air, then I'd run to my designated end-of-the-world fuck buddy, and fuck on a rooftop.

(End-of-the-world fuck buddy was a thing in the 70s, we should bring it back!)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion