tuscl

Best place for $10 or less lap dance?

Where can you pay $10 or less to get a decently high mileage lap/table dance on the floor with mutual touching? I’ll start us off with Hiphugger in Kokomo, Indiana.

19 comments

• Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    Vivide (possibly not anymore), Blaze in Atlanta.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    3 days ago
    Your mom’s house
  • IWantHerOnMe
    3 days ago
    Definitely Blaze. Onyx Dayshift is the best. Pinups. Strokers. All these are in ATL.
  • ww
    3 days ago
    Answer is obviously Atlanta, as they have multiple clubs and almost all allow touching.

Any other location is not going to have options of clubs to choose from.

At best, they may have one or two. So, the club that OP suggested - most out of town mongers are not going to Kokomo, IN to sample 1 club.
  • Nobodygtyu
    3 days ago
    Miami (pompano big 3 and cheetah hallendale during the day, various black clubs at any time) have high grind floor dances for $10.
  • nebulavik
    3 days ago
    Thanks, folks. Also Phoenix and Tucson. And Akron, Ohio.
  • funonthaside
    3 days ago
    Ebony Inn - Fairmount Heights MD
    La Pearl / Outerspace - Philadelphia
    Piccadilly Club - Philadelphia
  • skibum609
    3 days ago
    Hour Place Jay Maine
  • wallanon
    3 days ago
    I think they only do them on certain days now but XTC in Austin, TX had pretty decent $10 dances. Tiffany's in San Antonio has $10 dances maybe one day a week still. Those were some of the best $5 dances on the planet back before Covid. Someone can call BS on this but I thought Divas in Austin also had $10 dances on certain days but I honestly can't remember.

The problem with clubs who only do cheaper dances certain days is their best girls may not show on the discount day. Clubs get around that by requiring dancers to work a slower shift to get scheduled for the busiest shifts, but if a dancer can get out of being groped for less money you can count of some of them doing that.
  • mike710
    3 days ago
    Many girls at the Hiliter in Phoenix will give a good $10 chair dance while telling you that it will be better in VIP. I guess that's why that place gets packed for lunch on weekdays.
  • nebulavik
    2 days ago
    This is great I travel around the US a lot and so far looks like ATL, SAT/Austin and PHL are good places with several options. Also around MIami maybe.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 days ago
    Below $20 dance pricing seems to work out for both PL and stripper in a club that attracts PLs who get twice or more the number of dances as the average PL.

In the ATL clubs that advertise $5 dances, you'll only get that if she's done with the guys who make it rain, or the guys who throw a dollar at her butt every 10 seconds or so, and barely touch her.

The cheap dances correlate with clubs with mostly black and immigrant dancers. That's not a factor in how much I enjoy the dance, so I give them $20 a dance even if the asking price is less. But, I' ve had better than average luck moneywise.
  • blahblahblahs
    2 days ago
    Hour Place in Jay, Maine
  • galabad
    2 days ago
    Second for Ebony Inn in MD. Lots of fun to be had there for cheap.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    In the past Ive seen $10 dances but they were generally clothed and in the main room. The point was to entice you to get a regular or VIP dance.

Are there really normal $10 dances with mileage?
  • chiefwiggum
    a day ago
    As of my most recent visits (in order):

- Diamond Dolls (a lot of YMMV here)
    - Hi-Liter (this may be lower as my last visit I was reprimanded by a bouncer for getting too handsy (I wasn't even close) with a $10 dance
    - Booty Trap
    - Wax (most consistent on this list)
    - Hip Huggers (just barely)
    - Blaze
    - Venom
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    Booby Trap Pompano $10.00 dances are 2-way full contact, with Cheetah Pompano a smidge less.
  • wallanon
    a day ago
    "Are there really normal $10 dances with mileage"

This thread is full of them unless you got a caveat with the list.
  • rickmacrodong
    a day ago
    ^Dude… considering the person asking.. its probably a trick question about how cheap and greedy tricks are.. or how theyre racists expecting cheap service from minorities
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion