tuscl

Halle Berry

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Well here I am, just turned the TV on a couple minutes ago and just as I'm going to tune in to an early local newscast who is being introduced on some obscure daytime talk show?
It's Halle Berry boys and girls and she's looking good! 58years old and she could easily pass for 38 or younger. You go girl!

7 comments

• gammanu95
    9 days ago
    I saw your boobs
    Swordfish, 38 min
    In that movie that I saw, I saw your boobs
  • rattdog
    9 days ago
    gilbert arenas, ex-nba player, was on a podcast a while back. he said once heard harvey weinstein brag about nailing halle barry because she wanted to appear in higher profile movies. i believe swordfish may have been the first movie post harvey fuck.
  • misterorange
    9 days ago
    I believe there was a rumor that while filming Monster's Ball, Billy Bob Thornton was actually doing her doggy-style in that sex scene. Don't know if true, but it did seem pretty realistic.
  • Muddy
    9 days ago
    She was a stripper in the last boy scout. Yeah I'd be interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkxiho0… and she was what a crackhead I think it was Jungle Fever she was crackhead, I would love that $2 blowjob special.
  • Jascoi
    8 days ago
    She was so hot when she was young and it still looks pretty good!
  • goldmongerATL
    8 days ago
    Dunno if the on-screen Monster's Ball is actual, but once saw a Billy Bob quote that they "rehearsed that scene a lot" in the days before filming it.
  • AlienBoy
    20 hours ago
    Ever since seeing Monster's Ball, been waiting for a girl to say "make me feel good..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion