tuscl

If she moonlights at HK...

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
would you go arriba with her? https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/m…

14 comments

• RonJax2
    9 days ago
    She's 37, and at HK you're surrounded by chicas in their early twenties. I think I'd pass.

Mexican politics has been interesting to follow of late. AMLO's left-wing party, MORENA, just had a huge victory this summer. They were expected to win but their margins were huge and much higher than expected. Claudia Scheinbuam is going to be taking over with the Mexican equivalent of a filibuster-proof majority. She'll be the first women president of Mexico come October.

And there's also massive judicial reform happening there at AMLO's behest. Mexican states are on the verge of approving changes that would have basically all major justices, including their supreme court, become elected. To my knowledge, no other country in the world elects all of it's justices like this. (Though some US states do this, we don't elect SCOTUS.) It will be an interesting experiment to say the least.
  • Puddy Tat
    9 days ago
    Urgh. Hard pass.
  • devl_dawgg
    9 days ago
    Ron, if you follow Mexican news you might want to subscribe tohttps://www.borderreport.com/. I find it interesting...
  • skibum609
    9 days ago
    Ick and she's a lefty to boot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 days ago
    Given how hard the BGs seem to drink, she might be 27 in BG years, due to lower alcohol consumption.
  • Jascoi
    8 days ago
    Pass. too old. and not my type.
  • Icey
    8 days ago
    I full hearyedly support AMLO but she's not my type
  • rickmacrodong
    8 days ago
    37s not too old, even 55 isnt too old mate
  • skibum609
    8 days ago
    ^she too is a leach on society. Hope Trump wins and slams the border shut. If Mexico was unable to shovel their trash onto our side, they'd be bankrupt in 2 years.
  • RonJax2
    8 days ago
    > Hope Trump wins and slams the border shut.

@skibum As a Tijuana enjoyer, this would be soul crushing if the border shut. And such a policy would cause inflation to soar into the double digits, or higher.

@dd Just checked out Border Report. I was expecting some kind of extremist nonsense here, but this looks to be pretty sensible and fact based accounts about what's actually happening down south. Thanks for the tip, definitely adding to my reading list.
  • TJ Walker
    4 days ago
    22 is too old for me, the only reason I go to HK is the stunning 19s to 21s.
  • azfriole
    3 days ago
    What I found interesting is the Cartels were pushing Claudia Scheinbuam. A chica from Cabo that works the clubs there and has to pay them weekly mentioned they were pushing for the girls to vote for Claudia Scheinbuam.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 days ago
    @az hard to know what's behind that. Could be some local politicians needs to deliver votes in the national election. So they work make a deal with the local people in the local cartel. Not necessarily a push from higher up in the cartels.
  • CJKent_band
    3 days ago
    Her name is Luisa María Alcalde Luján and received her master's degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

No way she was ever a stripper or bat girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion