tuscl

The 3/$100

PAWG_Patrol
GA/FL PAWG Hunter
Last time I was out West, I noticed that 3 dances for $100 is becoming standard in a lot of cities out there. The East coast is a little more varied. You could pay $20 in NYC, $50 in DC, or a range of $20-$40 throughout the southeast. ATL's old going rates of $5-$10 per lapper are getting increasingly hard to find.

I appreciate that 3/$100 is slightly cheaper than the many $40 LD clubs I've encountered on the East. But there's something about being locked in to a 3 dance minimum. You're out a god damn Benjamin just to test out a dancer. $100 should get you at least 5 test drives!

Anyway, I'm just hoping 3 dances for $100 doesn't become an unofficial national standard. Every 10 dancers sampled would be another grand down the drain...

25 comments

• shadowcat
    a day ago
    Out West covers a lot of territory but I get where you are coming from. I would not buy 3 for $100 anywhere. Some places are just outrageous in my opinion. I never have paid more than $20 for a single dance and the only time I have agreed to more than one dance at a time was 2 for $20.

As for Atlanta I've had no trouble getting $10 dances. I have not tried the $5 joints. The only place that I have heard of that was higher is Tattletales where it is $20/dance and I just don't go there.
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    As costs rise, I simply feel lucky to be aging out of this.
  • blahblahblahs
    a day ago
    So deals out west can be found. I just kept saying "less" in a (mostly Spanish speaking) Denver club and the dancer eventually dropped her price to $20.

There is also anecdotes that very-expensive Portland prices are showing signs of downward price flexibility.

I think the bigger point that it is too expensive to buy trial dances is spot on, and ultimately bad for dancers. At $40 or 3/100 her looks have to be spot on and the conversation has to be good. I still like going to clubs out West, but I'm much more willing to save my money and not buy any dances at all than I am when visiting a better priced club.

To contrast, there is a club in MA where one-way contact dances are $20, but two way contact in a private room starts at $150/15 (basically the standard regional rate). The way I play that club is test dance anything remotely cute and then immediately buy an extended room if the dance first dance is good.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a day ago
    @shadowcat You're a lucky man to never have paid more than $20 for a lapper. I wish I could say the same! Average dance in my area is about $40. And I gave in to the 3/$100s in Vegas. Haha.

And by $5-$10s being harder to find I was just referring to ATL being down 4 clubs and Tattletales raising their prices. Not that they're impossible to find, just that there are now fewer options.
  • drewcareypnw
    a day ago
    Here in seattle 3 for $100 is very common. Normally I’ll get one @ $40, then if it’s good I’ll say let’s do another. Then if it’s still good I’ll get one for $20. If it’s really good I’ll pause and talk vip.
  • jackslash
    a day ago
    Do you know what you get for $100 in Bangkok or Pattaya?
  • basictoken
    a day ago
    Here in Dallas $20 dances are still common but some more upscale clubs are pushing $40 or 3 for $100. In that case I’m a lot more selective but it does feel riskier.
  • azdd
    a day ago
    Curves in Tucson recently increased VIP prices to $35/song, but many will provide 3/$100 since that’s only a $5 discount. At HiLiter in Phoenix, VIP dances are $30 each before 9pm, so it’s often easier to just give them $100 for 3, or maybe get a single $10 floor dance as a preview, and then 3 more in VIP. I hate having to make or get change, and prefer to pay with $20s when possible.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a day ago
    @blah "too expensive to buy trial dances [...] ultimately bad for dancers" I agree. There were times at Follies where I could get dances from so many different girls on a day shift for $10/ea. I'd feel like a king even if I only had $200 to my name.

@drewcareypnw That's a good method. Not being locked into all 3 dances makes it more doable.

@jackslash Considering I'm mostly into All American pawgs, I doubt Thailand would do much for me. Also, ladyboys and flying for pussy are huge dealbreakers 😂

@azdd Good thing you have a $10 floor dance option! At a lot of these 3/$100 clubs a single dance is $40.

Thanks for reporting in from various cities. Definitely interesting to see how clubs are performing across the nation...
  • funonthaside
    a day ago
    The only place I can think of with 3/$100 that is worthwhile is Vegas Chicas Bonitas. Too many good options in the Northeast for less than that.
  • blahblahblahs
    a day ago
    Recent reports on Millennium Cabaret in NH are that they moved to $40 for 1, 3/100 and $240 for 15 minutes. I was there over the summer on a week night and they only had 2 other customers. That was before they raised prices. The last time I was there on a weekend night, it was no where near capacity and most of the girls were idle.

They are also the only topless only club in the region, and priced way above The Club, which is just down the road and the various North Shore clubs. Unless their business model is selling something other than drinks and dances, I just don't see how they will survive, but then again, I'm not managing it.

Down in Providence, Fantasies seems to have priced itself way above Desire, Foxy, and Dolls (to say nothing of Boardroom, which is a lot closer to Boston). One summer weekend afternoon I went from Foxy which had 10 dancers and 15ish customers, to Fantasy with 1 dancers and 4 customers, to Desire which was packed.

I understand why Centerfolds can get away with crazy high prices because it is one of only two clubs actually in Boston. (The other one is cheaper but very very small), but I don't understand how Fantasies, Millennium, and Caddy pull in customers.
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    I never understood why anyone goes to the Caddy. It's the only strip club I have been to more than once and never had a good time. People go to cf for the crappy cr rooms and a "desires" experience for slightly less money. Millenium appeals to locals who like to drink, watch and not have to drive far. All 3 clubs suck imo, although 20 years ago when fantasies had no CR, no upstairs and 2/20 days on Monday and Tuesday, you'd find 75-90 customers and 20 dancers on a day shift. It really is true.
  • chiefwiggum
    a day ago
    Chicas Bonitas in Vegas is 5 for $100.

If someone tells me its 3/100, lately I've been countering with 3/75 or 4/100 (depending how I feel), but only if I know mileage is high. If it's a girl I'm unsure of I usually go with 3/75. I they bail, then whatevs... If they stick around and complain then I ask the girl to suggest a price. If they don't budge, then I tell her maybe later. I like to think I'm 50% successful.

If mileage is standard or low, I usually go with 4/100 but only if the girl is hot.
  • blahblahblahs
    a day ago
    Yeah, but Fantasies appears to have exceeded Desires in cost. Maybe those that frequent those places more than me, and are shopping for more than me, can chime in.
  • JamesSD
    a day ago
    I feel like 3/$100 is fine for a high mileage dance and horrendous for air. It's also much more reasonable from an 8 vs a 6.
  • Icey
    a day ago
    In Vegas dance prices are generally posted and its $20 to $25 at most places. Although dancers try to pull shit. Some good deals are $120 for 15 minute VIP dances
  • rickmacrodong
    a day ago
    $20 a song and $120 for 15 minutes doesnt make any sense. Are their songs 2 minutes each or something…? If theyre 3 minute songs, its $100 for 15 mins…
  • jaybud999
    a day ago
    @skibum

"As costs rise, I simply feel lucky to be aging out of this."

I reject this defeatist mentality!
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    ^Willie Mays stayed too long. Cal Ripken stayed too long. I will not stay too long lol.
  • Muddy
    a day ago
    Yeah I see that too. Mountain west is standard $40 a song or 3 for $100 it seems. Honestly if VIP is like $150 at that point I’ll just look at that. That’s probably want the clubs wants me to do but more often than not I’ll end up walking. If we don’t walk these prices don’t come down.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a day ago
    Did CB in Vegas get rid of the $25 per song option?

My only "out west" experience is Vegas, and yes, in the clubs on the strip, it's a minimum of 3 dances, $100+, even day shift as I remember.

At Jimmy's south of Chicago, the dancers prefer dolla throw, and many won't go to VIP except for multiple songs for $100+. If they'll go at all.
  • Icey
    a day ago
    Chicas Bonitas still has them for $25. Although girls try to charge more. $5 of that goes to the house.

• dannyboy3
    a day ago
    I'm reminded of the club in nowhereville South Dakota that charged 50 per dance.
    Wrong location, wrong dancers.
    14 hours ago
    And Chicas is 5/100 if you ask. Or $25 each.
    That is the going rate and I have never even had a modicum of push back.
  • skibum609
    13 hours ago
    I guess the northeast has one benefit - We pay between $20.00 and $35.00 for nude lap dances and between $10 and $30.00 for topless. CR is generally $140 - $150.00 per 15 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion