tuscl

It's a cross-cultural phenomenon

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Cuban stripper was telling me a few days ago how much she loves Olive Garden.

13 comments

• IWantHerOnMe
    14 days ago
    I take strippers for basic bar food they seem to think is amazing all the time
  • Manuellabore
    14 days ago
    Better than the the $200 sushi dinners that people were on about on another thread.
  • From978
    14 days ago
    I've had similar experiences. They very quickly adapt to upscale restaurants if you give them the chance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 days ago
    I'm not being serious, I like Olive Garden too. It's one of my favorite things about the younguns, they don't seem so into conspicuous consumption.
  • Icey
    13 days ago
    $200 isnt that much for good sushi and drinks for 2.

I think olive garden really varies by location. Ive only bern to one that was good. Im Arizona . I liked the chicken Marsala. Ones near me have small portions and are nasty.

I notice a lot of younger girls are into bar food. Theyre too insecure to feel comfortable at really nice places. You have to hype them up for that.

But theyre definitely into conspicuous consumption
  • rickmacrodong
    13 days ago
    Ilbbaicnl you’re talking about a rare situation, probably because shes Cuban. Latina women, especially foreign ones and foreign women in general, are more accepting of cheaper options when dining out.

In no way is that representative of strippers in general or younger girls in general… in fact with instagram, people are literally competing on the priciest restaurants to go to… intentionally going to the most expensive spots so they can flex their lifestyle on social media… look at the crazy restaurants people are going to in NY, DC, probably Miami…

If it has the right ambiance and vibes, you can open up a restaurant offering the same quality of food as a much cheaper place, but charge much more for it…
  • skibum609
    13 days ago
    ^ I agree with everything in the above post. I will now kill myself.
  • ATACdawg
    13 days ago
    Skibum's funeral will be next Monday. Y'all come with your favorite stories about him...😜
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    A couple of times when I got dinner or lunch for strippers, they were dissatisfied with their food. I told them to not eat, and order something else. But, in both cases, they declined my offer, just finished what they had ordered. Undercuts the stereotype.
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    It could be a geographical difference. I miss down to earth women
  • rickmacrodong
    12 days ago
    A cultural difference^. For the same reasons Cubans will likely provide better service at lower rates than an entitled, pimped American hoe
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    I donno. When i take any girl out i plan the date. Pick the restaurant. I dont ever complain about the price because i wanted the experience too. The tunes ive felt ripped off has usually been with over hyped restaurants that were terrible.

When they make suggestions. Its pretty much always something cheaper than what id pick.

I think if she likes you she doesn't mind cheap stuff. Some of the best dates have been cruising, a little weed and tequila then get tacos or in n out
  • rickmacrodong
    11 days ago
    ^but your top girl, best girlfriend etc you were supposedly spending a ton, even paying her parent’s bills
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion