tuscl

POTC

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Pooping outside the club, that is. Let me say from the get go, I am NOT referring to brown showers here. But, if anyone is into that, feel free to share.

When anyone is coming over to my place, I always minimally clean the toilet if not the bathroom in general. My current #1 OTC fav comes to see me direct from the club. She says the bathrooms at the club are not very clean, and she doesn’t feel comfortable using them. So she often arrives with a log that’s overdue for pinching, if that’s the most or least tasteful way of putting it. Her wiping is thorough, so all good with me, just something that’s fun to tease her about.

14 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    You are a very weird sick fuck and speaking of poop.. a dipshit!
  • drewcareypnw
    2 days ago
    JFC.
  • elmer
    2 days ago
    Why you wish to collect such data is baffling to me but I will contribute.
    None of the women ive canoodled with even poop or pee that's nasty
  • TCabot
    2 days ago
    It’s a good way to lose attraction to someone. Whenever I see a woman that’s very pretty I remind myself just a few minutes or hours ago she pushed out a brown stinky load same as myself. Somehow demystifies them for me and gets them off the pedestal.

I wish the guys who simp online for OF and cam girls tried this method. It helps.
  • funonthaside
    2 days ago
    She needs to do more than wipe before playtime....she needs to also shower. Same with guys....I often hear from girls of some of you filthy animals going to clubs unclean.
  • tipton31
    2 days ago
    I would hate to know that while getting an intense private dance with lots of grinding, that the dancer is fighting like hell to keep the brown trout from getting loose.
  • Dolfan
    2 days ago
    Walking in and heading straight for the bathroom does seem to be common for my OTC friends, especially repeats who are comfortable enough to make themselves at home. What exactly they do in there, I never paid much attention. I guess I used to kinda think of it like Charlie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU3c1We… Most of the time, there is a shower before and often after sex though. And I've always got baby wipes in there alongside the TP, cause no one likes a shitty asshole.

topton's comment reminds me of one time I was at Porthole Pub and a dancer left a skid mark on my shirt. I didn't do well with that, the shirt was tossed in the trash can outside the club, and I drove home shirtless and headed for the shower.

• shadowcat
    2 days ago
    I remember a dancer at Follies telling me "I just took a shit but I wiped really good". I don't want to hear that...ever.
  • gammanu95
    2 days ago
    ^ talk about a boner- killer
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    Use wet wipes after toilet paper. Toilet paper in its own isnt that hygienic.
  • JamesSD
    2 days ago
    Well.. obviously she is comfortable with you.

Normally women will claim they need a shower to freshen up, then run the shower while they shit and of course wash up their pussy and ass after.
  • busta_nut
    2 days ago
    You know you are comfortable with your OTC when she is taking a wizz and sucks your dick at the same time.. lol
  • rickmacrodong
    2 days ago
    Some older reviews for ebony inn I believe, mentioned getting skid marks on their pants from dancers grinding. Its nasty and with that darker brown skin probably blends perfectly with the skin tone.

Guys who are able to have these girls sleep over at their house are lucky. I would be worried something could go missing
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 days ago
    busta is that during 69?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion