tuscl

Screw Fort Wayne strip clubs

Went to Shangri La West yesterday and it was the wackest club I’ve ever been to. No touching of any sort. Even though I tried they kept threatening to kick me out. Even the announcer kept saying “ no touch the girls over the speaker which I know he was directly talking to me. Then that’s when the club manager came to me and threatened to kick me out if I did it one more time . The girls seemed to be cool with it but this club was just too strict. No fun to be had at all. That’s when I decided just to kick myself out and went on my way. I hope this club gets shut down sorry not sorry

6 comments

• Icey
    18 days ago
    Many on here will say you should have came in your pants and ran.

Others would say you were being a creepuy nuisance
  • TheeOSU
    18 days ago
    'Others would say you were being a creepuy nuisance'

Doubtless you have mucho experience being a creep and a nuisance dougie. Lulz
  • ggofv
    17 days ago
    Where is Fort Wayne ? I will avoid.
  • RockAllNight
    17 days ago
    ggofv - about halfway between Detroit and Indianapolis. Thus, can make it to better clubs in two hours whichever way you’re going. Just keep driving.
  • whodey
    17 days ago
    I agree that Fort Wayne strip clubs are a waste of time given the better options nearby. Like RockAllNight said, head north to Detroit for great extras clubs or south to Indy for decent to high contact clubs.

However, your behavior sounds like it was just as bad as Fort Wayne clubs. The fact that they had to repeatedly tell you to stop groping the strippers is problematic. I enjoy fondling and fucking strippers in the clubs that allow it, but in clubs that don't just keep your hands to yourself. Not every club, or every dancer, allows any level of touching by the customers. When you are in those types of clubs you either need to follow the rules or get the fuck out of that club.
  • DandyDan
    16 days ago
    My favorite piece of Fort Wayne trivia is that they used to have a mayor named Harry Baals. You should have shared that with your stripper there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion