tuscl

Show some respect for the victims of 9/11

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I’m going to set aside the lion persona for a post and admonish some of our regular posters (they know who they are) for turning 9/11 tribute posts into string of toxic squabbles:

https://tuscl.net/discussion/85913
https://tuscl.net/discussion/85917

Almost 3000 people died that day in the towers and in the planes that impacted them and (with the exception of the actual hijackers) none of those people deserved what happened to them. I don’t know if a majority of those people would have appreciated posts memorializing them on a strip club discussion board, but I do think they deserve respectful discussion if someone makes those memorial posts.

My big point is that 9/11 memorial posts aren’t the place for political rants or bickering about stupid points. 9/11 posts should be in the front room because 9/11 posts shouldn’t be political. The only thing I have to say about 9/11 is that I feel sad about the people who died in the WTC and in the Pentagon and on Flight 93 and I’m glad that the world was able to degrade al-Qaeda and kill Osama bin Laden. Frankly, that is all anybody should say.

I have some small hope that this thread will attract agreement and perhaps even apologies from the bad actors rather than “but lion, the other guy started the argument” or 20-page essays on how to solve the world’s problems or whatever other nonsense passes for TUSCL political discourse. But I’m just an internet lion, so what do I know? Consider this post a challenge to act like normal human beings.

6 comments

• Puddy Tat
    6 days ago
    ROAR!!! to that!
    And I'll add a "purr."
  • twentyfive
    6 days ago
    Thanks for pointing that out I apologize for my part of the problem
  • Hank Moody
    6 days ago
    Agreed. Lion, is it ok to shit talk in this thread? I had a Trump quote but didn’t post it in the Never Forget threads for the reasons you stated.
  • Mate27
    5 days ago
    ^^ rehashing Trump quotes should be a national
    Past time, at least during political season. Tell us what you got! Sometimes it’s the only reason why I scroll through Facebook, to see rehashed trump quotes. Too funny.
  • StripClubXpert
    5 days ago
    Well said Lion. RIP to the thousands of victims of 9/11.
  • Jascoi
    5 days ago
    agreed lion!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion