tuscl

How I thought the debate would go

So this is how I expected the debate to go:
https://x.com/Freedom_Toons/status/18335…

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    21 days ago
    Lol!😂
  • JamesSD
    21 days ago
    I don't think anyone expected Trans Illegal Aliens are coming for your pets
  • StripClubXpert
    20 days ago
    @JamesSD I did not expect pet eating from migrants... although if it were from Chinese migrants it would have been more plausible, lol.
    It is a shame that that is the message out of Springfield, OH because there is a real issue. Springfield is a town of 59k people & the government saw fit to place 15k Hatian migrants there. Now all of the Hatian people I know are salt of the earth good people & hard workers. But even if there are 15k good people in a town of 59k it is going to overwhelm the resources of the town. Gov DeWine gave the town $2.5M to the town to help them control this. That is the real issue in Springfield.
  • ilbbaicnl
    20 days ago
    Inflation is down, deflation is can lead to a deflationary spiral. House Republicans blocked the bill Biden supported to improve the border/immigration problems. Biden and Harris never said they would "fix" the war in Ukraine. Unlike Trump, they don't want to follow in Neville Chamberlain's footsteps, and be a surrender monkey.

The bill the Republicans blocked would have funded more courts and administrative personnel for ICE to process visa applications. That would have expedited the deportation of economic refugees who are implausibly claiming asylum for non-economic reasons. It would also help many, maybe most, Cuban strippers who are in precarious situations because their visa applications are effectively in limbo. If you like Cuban strippers, think twice before you vote Republican.
  • Icey
    20 days ago
    Cubans have political refugee status..... unfortunately
  • ilbbaicnl
    20 days ago
    https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/ha…

They strain certain places, because the most crucial support immigrants receive is from each other. I don't know any Haitian immigrants. But Mexicans can count on a cousin or a friend to give them a blanket and a spot on the floor. Donde comen dos comen tres is a common expression. Where two eat three eat.
  • StripClubXpert
    19 days ago
    " If you like Cuban strippers, think twice before you vote Republican."
    Best and most convincing Democrat slogan I have ever heard... especially on this forum.
  • gammanu95
    4 days ago
    Proof that Kamala Harris is a worthless liar, and unfit for the presidency: she lied about conversations with foreign leaders*

https://www.foxnews.com/world/european-o…

*unless she was strictly referring to South American nations who are happy to send their rapists and gang members to the USA
  • wld4tatas
    4 days ago
    LOL you are clueless, that is far from proof. World leaders aren't going to publicly reveal private conversations of this nature.

But we can surmise that Harris' claim is likely true, because Trump has been laughed at before.

World leaders laugh at Donald Trump as he brags about his achievements
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr0DA1eB…
  • gammanu95
    4 days ago
    You just self-owned. A few mocking laughs, yes, but then the whole room laughed as he made a joke at his own expense. That is another sign of strength and confidence which Kamala lacks - he can laugh at himself and utilize self-deprecating humor.

We also recognize you employing the Obama playbook of "it's not true, it's not true, it's not true, it's old news." Straight quotes from foreign leaders that they respect Trump more than Harris. It is also important to note that it is from new Europe, not old Europe. NATO allies which want peace and prosperity for all, not old Europe which wants to continue the status quo of peace and prosperity for the elite at the expense of the rest.

You lose, thanks for playing.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 days ago
    ^ All we need to look at is how they're being treated. Biden and Obama sucking mullah cock and sending aid to Palestine and getting Putin invasions, vs Trump striking peace deals all around the Middle East. Biden embarrassing us in Afghanistan.

IDGAF about the effete western European leaders who have gotten a free ride on our defense spending for years. They like Democrats because they let them get away with shit.

The world was a safer place under Trump, full stop.
  • wld4tatas
    4 days ago
    Glad gammanu admits Trump was laughed at. And if it happened a few times in public (there are other clips too), you know it's happened a lot in private. It must be hard to admit his hero is a laughing stock on the world stage, only admired by other dictators.

He is also wrong about NATO. They strongly back Ukraine and don't support Trump's plan to sell-out Ukraine to Putin: "The Allies do not and will never recognise Russia's illegal and illegitimate annexations, including of Crimea."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion